The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 or ego 8

Tom Tuck

Jul 13, 2013
Looking for a good marker wondering on people's views of each

Last edited:

Tom Tuck

Jul 13, 2013
Is there any particular reasons why egos are better than eteks or is it just personal preference

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
ive got an etek4 the disco lights are fairly easy to change settings from manual pus on the inside of the grip theres a description of what does what, been silly reliable for me so far, can't comment on the ego8 personally but with the disco light ive got it set to how i like it (10bps, semi) so dont need to change any of the settings :) hope that helps fella

Tom Tuck

Jul 13, 2013
its given me more to think about bud , just need to find one i like for sale and see what happens !! considering the etek because then il be able to afford a new mask, its just i saw some pretty awesome ego's but i think they were ego 11's, which is a bit more than im willing to spend right now !

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
Hi all looking to buy my first gun went to a walk on at Bristol beginning of March people were great and let me have a look at their guns I think i have settled on Etek as cannot a ford a AGO. sorry that's a lot of woffle

my question is what are the main differences between an Etek 3 and an Etek 4 in newbie terms please

Thanks