Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 trouble :(

Dec 18, 2012
West Sussex
Hi, I have a leak on my etek 3. Basically I believe the leak is coming for the bolt area. I say area as I have changed the o rings on both the bolt and rammer and still no change. I have also tried a new bolt and still nothing I'm honestly sooooooo confused :( and I was just wondering what are the prices you charge if I send it to PE for a service to fix this issue?

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Yarp, sounds like the exhaust valve or seal at the front is damaged. There might be one in your spares kit but if one is damaged then usually both parts.

Drop the chaps at eclipse an email to get an RMA and all that malarky.

There was a price floating about a few threads back, I'll try and find it. Edit: Found it £30 pounds for a service.

Although if you are at CPPS/NvS then they will have a tent there.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2012
West Sussex
Yarp, sounds like the exhaust valve or seal at the front is damaged. There might be one in your spares kit but if one is damaged then usually both parts.

Drop the chaps at eclipse an email to get an RMA and all that malarky.

There was a price floating about a few threads back, I'll try and find it. Edit: Found it £30 pounds for a service.

Although if you are at CPPS/NvS then they will have a tent there.

Ill have a look at what you've suggested, thank you. But if not ill simply send it off :)

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Coolio,
Be careful though, the valve can be pretty sensitive to things like dust, grit etc.
Even the wee-est of scratches, nicks or the likes can cause it.

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Ooft I have no idea. Conservatively I would say a week and a half round trip? Depending how you post it to them.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
If you send it next day delivery ,should be back pretty quick mine came back after two days.
Is it registered with PE.