The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
pics and details

http://i2.createsend2.com/ei/r/A2/34B/4C2/020853/files2/etek3.jpg

Thought it would have had a matching swivel collar on the AM. Can't tell if it is a two tone barre either or just all black o the AM?

Nice looking marker though. Be very interested to see how they are priced up. If it performs as well as my ETEK2 has then there onto a winner :)

Possibly not finalised products in the pictures though.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................etek 3

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Had the pleasure of trying out the AM last weekend thanks to Nicky T, and I have to say I was impressed. Compared to the Etek2, it's smaller, lighter and has less kick. The one I tried out had the upgraded LCD and it very much reminded me of a light weight 07. One of my guys used it all day and it never missed a beat. We tried our best to break it but failed miserably :(

Think they will be priced around the 400 mark, the AM more, the LT less.

Great little marker :)