Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 4 LT prices?

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
I have an Etek 4 LTE in HDE earth in great condition (maybe 20k through it) that I haven't used in a couple years. Just wondering what they're worth to see if I want to sell it? Unable to find any similar recent listings in the classifieds and aware the Etek 5 is now out. Comes with basically full parts pack, allen set and a hush bolt.

What should I expect for it?

Thanks in advance

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Split the bolt should be easy £20-25 for it, as for etek £100-120 I’d guess as still a solid marker especially to anyone starting but same as you not seen one for sale in a while.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Thanks buddy, I didn't think the bolts would sell by themselves. Will post it up tomorrow!
The bolt doesn’t really add to the value of the marker so split it and someone will probably have it from you as they fit every etek an ego that I’m aware of apart from egos 5/6 but dare say if I’m wrong someone will post up correcting me.

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
The bolt doesn’t really add to the value of the marker so split it and someone will probably have it from you as they fit every etek an ego that I’m aware of apart from egos 5/6 but dare say if I’m wrong someone will post up correcting me.
That explains the confusion, i thought they were marker-specific. Makes sense now, thanks for clearing up