Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 5 anytime soon?

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
bit more to add on that subject, a rotor is bomb proof and is going to stand up to getting smacked against trees and diving into the snake, empire hoppers dont feel quite as sturdy, cant comment on the spire, a guy on our team has one, never heard him complaining, although he was after swapping it back for a rotor...................................

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
From my research so far it looks like rotors are everywhere. I like the pretty low profile look too. Bomb proof is a seriously good thing for me!

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
I see, thanks! Just out of interest (they are well out of my league) how do you find your LV1?
great on air, very accurate with decent paint and a smaller bore'd barrel. very similar to any other ego really, just the looks more than anything, which seems a bit marmite in the community, personally now with the coloured grips i think there the nuts, people werent a fan of the rubber foregrips but most put the exalt foregrips on anyway so i cant see the issue, plus dye have gone the same way now with the new range.