Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek / Ego / Angel 1 ?

Ha ha mate.
We used to train up there with Marcus and the boys. Great days!!
In your face ball with the added bonus of protesters to shoot when they marched through the hallways, splash anno, autofeeds and camo :cool:
Only thind I got left and on my wall are all my patches from teams (inc a pred one) and my huge airgun designs, because quality shoots straight patch oh and my old brass lined sterling barrel Squires gave me???
Nige

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
No "E" mate
its a town really but always reminds me of Hot Shots (Beruit) If anyone has driven through they will know what I mean.
Sorry if I misled you.
Nige
Ha ha, Judge Jefferies hung all the clever folk there in the 1680's never really recovered from that!

I have to go there for work sometimes, I know what you mean:)

Btw, what was this thread about :confused:

Ha ha, Judge Jefferies hung all the clever folk there in the 1680's never really recovered from that!

I have to go there for work sometimes, I know what you mean:)
You must work in the Courts and Legal profession then, as most of the townies are always in Court. Could make a killing being a Solicitor :D

And my stepdad reckons in the battle of Sedgemoor, the people who invaded killed all the "normal" people and left all the invalids and mongs (sorry never been politically correct) so they wouldnt have a very good army anymore :eek: There started inbreeding, but a few people have managed to breed with outsiders so there are some normal people there now ;)

Nige
ps. the thread was about the A1 and EGO:)