The Home Of European Paintball

etek or upped pmr?

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
I've got nothing against Planet!

I am just passing on what I've been told. Perhaps there were other reasons behind, perhaps not. I tell you what I'll grill him next time I see him, I'll even ask him what kind of underwear he was wearing when he phoned Planet.
'Cos yeah - the colour of one's underwear is VERY important, if the're not the right colour Planet will point blankly refuse to deal with you (and they can as well ;)) :rolleyes:

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
My point is that slating a company can hurt its business. I for one would not be happy is someone commented about my business without any basis at all.
I doubt very much that Planet will lose business of the opinions of one man's friend - who isn't even here to speak for himself.

Planet are a little bigger than that mate - and those 6 boxes of paint I bought earlier should keep them in the green ;)

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I don't appreciate the "school" comments. As it seems my level of maturity is well above yours :S

J

BTW: I'm on study leave so :p

I doubt very much that Planet will lose business of the opinions of one man's friend - who isn't even here to speak for himself.
My point exactly. "My mate told me this" is what you are clinging on too with this stupid argument.

A bad rep for a company when posted on a widely viewed public forum is damaging. Regardless of how uninformed it is.