Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etek or upped pmr?

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
My point exactly. "My mate told me this" is what you are clinging on too with this stupid argument.

A bad rep for a company when posted on a widely viewed public forum is damaging. Regardless of how uninformed it is.
I think we got lost in translation - my point was; the opinion of one person (regardless where it is said - or posted) will not economically damage the Rep of Planet. (Well unless that man in Robbo, but last I heard he was singing the praises of Planet, Ledz and the Ego7.)

Can you really see Planet losing cumstomers over this? should be do a poll to prove how many people will stop using Planet over the experiance's of one perosn? Planet don't have a bad rep, they just had one disgruntled cumstomer. They do however have a fantastic rep, and (dare I say) millions of extremely happy cumstomers, that will pass on how great Planet are to all their paintballing friends :D

And you're right, this argument (if you wish) to call it that is stupid, and pointless. You're talking rubbish if you think Planet will suffer because of one person's experiances :rolleyes:

Ironkid

Hoffman Minex
Mar 15, 2006
Leicestershire
100% gonna get an Etek now:). Probably be using a 3000psi tank for alittle bit though, then upgrade to a 4500psi tank later on.

cheers for the info guys:), even if some people got alittle side tracked.