Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ETEK's?

the solenoid in the eteks can operate at much lower dwell settings.
at the time of testing robert p. had one in his sl66 and was enjoying the benefits. so no, that wont impact on performance.

how can you say "better cycling" really? care to explain?
no doubt the etek you shot wasnt tuned at all perhaps.
Dont get me wrong. The Etek is a good marker. I just prefer the feel of the ego.

Having shot numerous Etek's + ego's I think I am intitled to an opinion on them.

The Etek is a cost efficient ego. There is a compromise.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Dont get me wrong. The Etek is a good marker. I just prefer the feel of the ego.

Having shot numerous Etek's + ego's I think I am intitled to an opinion on them.

The Etek is a cost efficient ego. There is a compromise.
all im saying is the compromise isnt in the feel of how they shoot in my experience. just wondering as to what exactly other peoples experirnces are.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Lovetone man, your'e seeming pretty aggressive in this thread. How come?

On another note, the Egos are undoubtably better than the Etek dunno why but just are. Maybe its that certain "egoness" about them.:)

they have some things that are "nicer" indeed such as the LCD screen and the longer barrel, but the etek has a lot going for it too. and in all my experiences the etek shoots no different (kick, drop off, lob of shot, speed, efficiency) than any 05 or 06 ego ive tried.

sorry if it seems hostile i just wanted people to justify their statements.
accept for one post, that was openly hostile for the guy who was talking outta his ass :p