Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha 2 not shooting

Oct 20, 2019
Frome
Hello guys. I have a problem with my etha 2.
It's not shooting. When I put a ball in and pull the trigger it's changing color to purple. I did change battery already few times and no joy. Cleaned everything and still nothing. When I pulling the trigger you can hear some air going on top of the handle like it would shooting which I think is normal. The same happens when I switch eyes off.
Please help. I new to the sport and got not a clue what else I can do to get it back to work.
Please help

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Was it working? When did it stop working? Had you taken anything apart?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Eyes plugged into the board properly?
Eyes aligned properly?
Eyes totally clean?
Eye covers on properly?
Air tank full, fully screwed in working?
Batteries have all been new batteries?

Oct 20, 2019
Frome
Eyes clean. When I start up is flashing yellow, when put ball in is blue but when pull the trigger change to flashing purple. Sounds like air shot when pulling trigger but not fire. When taking ball out colour get back to flashing yellow. Air tank n full. No leaks unless that sound when pulling trigger. Changed battery 4 times for new in packaging.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Have you taken the bolt out and re-cleaned it? Sounds like it can tell it hasn’t fired the ball which is why it’s flashing purple.

I’d take the bolt out and make sure you put it back together properly and it hasn’t got too much grease on it.