Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha air leak.

OgreDan

Oct 7, 2012
Sidcup
For a while my Etha was leaking air out the back after firing. Sounded like a fart noise coming from the gun (yes it got me some odd looks)
Recently I changed over all the O-rings and gave it a thorough clean and fresh 9v. Now instead of a fart noise it's a very quiet leak. You can barely hear it (for a moment I thought I'd solved the problem)
It is more pronounced the higher FPS it shoots at. At Zombieland and the 260fps rule there was no fart noise at all. trying to get it up to 300fps for a tournie, so much air seemed to be coming out that it had to be taken back to 275-285 which is when you got the fart noise.

Now the O-rings have been changed over it seems that adjusting the regulator still affects how much air leaks out the back.

Is there anything obvious I've missed to try and resolve this?

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Morning,

A couple of things could be occurring here; such as an incorrect o-ring on your Valve Body or an under-performing solenoid assembly that is venting at too low a pressure.

I would like you to contact us directly on: customerservice@planeteclipse.com outlining the above as well as providing us details about your marker such as the serial number, as well as your location and confirmation that you have registered ownership of your marker via: https://warranty.planeteclipse.com/site/signin

Kindest regards,

Nicky T
Planet Eclipse

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I will be buying the etha as my first marker I have been playing for a few years with either mates guns or just the normal gun but what do u personally think of the etha I will be playing more woods than speed ball but a bit of both I just wanted some people's personal opinion thanks

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com