Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha breaking paint

Stu_B

Dec 16, 2016
Yeah was just left on the bench in the rest area.
Although the site only stores it inside a wooden hut but can imagine there is a temp difference between the two.

I'll mate your advice in mind though for next time Thanks

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Well as you say you had no problems the first game i can't see it being a problem with you gun set up so it has to be the paint (unless you made adjustments to your gun after the first game). This time of year there's always a flurry of people asking why my gun has started breaking paint all the time when it didn't before, and the answer is always the same, paint temperature and how it's stored. What site was it, i bet the wooden hut was insulated and probably heated.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Well as you say you had no problems the first game i can't see it being a problem with you gun set up so it has to be the paint (unless you made adjustments to your gun after the first game). This time of year there's always a flurry of people asking why my gun has started breaking paint all the time when it didn't before, and the answer is always the same, paint temperature and how it's stored. What site was it, i bet the wooden hut was insulated and probably heated.
NPF

Stu_B

Dec 16, 2016
My thoughts exactly, I didn't think it was something wrong with my set up more asking if there is something in could do to reduce the issue next time by changing it.

Not sure on the huts construction but I agree it's probably warmer in there than outside.

It's a small site near my house that's not long opened up.

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
My thoughts exactly, I didn't think it was something wrong with my set up more asking if there is something in could do to reduce the issue next time by changing it.

Not sure on the huts construction but I agree it's probably warmer in there than outside.

It's a small site near my house that's not long opened up.
Do tell , I'm always looking for new sites to play .

Stu_B

Dec 16, 2016
Do tell , I'm always looking for new sites to play .
Place called MID Paintballing, like I say a new site but guys running it are cool and the place has got real potential.

Plus at 10 min away it's perfect for a relaxed Sunday game

Reactions: Lloydie