Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha EMC body kit

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
hello m8, sorry if this is a question that you have been asked before, but is there a website that sells cheap but fairly good quality sights/stocks etc that wont break the bank? looking to buy a kit for my Geo3,(which can be achieved with a quick modification) and go from there really!?
Im thinking of doing that aswell, let me know how yours goes please mate :)

automag

Jan 14, 2008
hello m8, sorry if this is a question that you have been asked before, but is there a website that sells cheap but fairly good quality sights/stocks etc that wont break the bank? looking to buy a kit for my Geo3,(which can be achieved with a quick modification) and go from there really!?
Hiya

for stocks you have LIPS, rap4 P8NTBALLER, and various other airsoft, ebay shops and forums that will sell parts. It all depends on what you are after. If you are after a torch for the playing the mall at Reading etc any where wll sell them..........................FOR scopes etc I would not worry about scopes or laser sites unless you are using first-strike rounds, If I see a laser site red dot on me I know I am safe.

I have to say I have a sock for the EMC kit but it does not get used that much as I use the bottle as my stock. If you ae using a remote line then a stock may be use full and then any of the above shops you could get one from.

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
Thanks for the heads up but yea, tbh I hadn't really put that much thought into it at the time, I would personally love a stock, but as far as lasers go, id rather mount a very good quality torch, a bi pod, a decent fore-grip and a rotor tbh. just gives it the feel of a scenario marker for a relatively low cost. cheers though m8, i will post pics etc when i get it all together, may not be a while though broke as f*** atm!!