Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha EMC

automag

Jan 14, 2008
looks like a laser dot ... rather than an optic sight
The scopes in the picture and diagram are both optical sights. In the picture you can see the adjustments controls on the scope

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
a red dot site works fine with the feed neck in the way since you keep both eyes open and the dot appears to float in front of you however - good luck getting your eye down to it while wearing a mask with that stock on (which is why useful stocks always go from the bottom of the grip and not straight off the back of the maker)..... apart form that its an interesting new look for the Etha.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
but the feedneck is in the way of the dot and paintballs dip too much for that
Its something you would have to just try for yourself. It works ok, well, it always used to. When I started paintballing, it wasnt uncommon to see a red dot site on peoples markers, and it worked in a similar way, where you had both eyes open (why you would shut one eye anyway, I dont know) but was alot more basic.

Whether it is all that useful is another thing, but regardless, it looks flippin cool! PE have nailed it with this one, looks really good imo.

Reactions: automag and Talfryn

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Its something you would have to just try for yourself. It works ok, well, it always used to. When I started paintballing, it wasnt uncommon to see a red dot site on peoples markers, and it worked in a similar way, where you had both eyes open (why you would shut one eye anyway, I dont know) but was alot more basic.

Whether it is all that useful is another thing, but regardless, it looks flippin cool! PE have nailed it with this one, looks really good imo.
I remember having a full scope on my Sniper 2.

Reactions: Bolter