Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha ,more efficient ?

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
hello ,I have a etha with a teckt MRT bolt and would like to know if I can still make it more efficient on air ?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hi

We don't recommend any after marker internal other than standard, As this will offset the balance of the internal parts

The only thing you can do really is bore size your paint to your barrel

Reactions: Lloydie

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
hello ,I have a etha with a teckt MRT bolt and would like to know if I can still make it more efficient on air ?
The question is are you running out of air?
Can you shoot the paint that you are carrying and last a reasonable amount of time in game?
With in field respawns in long or allday scenarios etc you could stay in longer if you carry a bigger bottle and more paint, but they come with more weight. Are you adding anything to your contribution by carrying more for longer or slowing yourself down by carrying more

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
I'm running out of air after shooting a full rotor and 3 large pods normally 5minutes before end of game .
Think I'll need to pick my shots more and conserve air more .
I have both a 1litre bottle and a .85 l
I rather take the smaller one due to weight ,I know there's not much diffennce in weight between the two but the smaller one just feels balanced .

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Being a 1 ltr,would i be right in thinking the bottle is of the steel type (3,000 psi) variety ?

If funds allow you, maybe you could purchase a 2nd hand 1.2-1.5ltr fuel/safer/Dye/Guerilla (4,500 psi) bottle. These things are super light and will give you much more air capacity.

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
Yes it's a steel bottle ,
I've thought about getting a carbon bottle but where I go they only fill up to 3k so having one is a bit pointless unless I'm wrong ?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Standard for a 3000psi is 0.8 litres / 48ci, your 1 litre is larger than standard for 3000psi, and is approximately the same size as a standard fibre at 1.1 litre / 62 ci so you will only gain with that from the 50% extra of a 4500psi fill, so no good at a 3000psi site

You can get bigger 1.5 litre / 88ci which will give you 50% more capacity then then 1litre when at 3000psi,but with a bulkier bottle

You could just as well spend about £30 and carry a spare aluminium in a backpack and swap over

Tournament paintball has moved over to m500 with hopper and two pods (and next year fully enforcing the 500 limit by specifying the maximum hopper and pod sizes).

If you're running out 5 minutes before the end of a game then I would say to be more efficient with your trigger finger - improve your aim or cut down the bps a little, or look at adjusting your velocity, drop the fps slightly and use less air with every shot, consider a freak set and bore match but that's also more expense if you are just after a bit more efficiency, bore matching will help with that but it's not the only way

(All size comparisons between litres and cubic inches are approximate based on common sizes - so they won't exactly work out if you do a conversion calculation, I've even seen bottles with two contradictory sizes marked on them in the different denominations)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
My 1l bottle is one of them green ones in the top right picture .
I've thought about carting my other bottle with me on a remote line and then I could take another 400 balls !
Tho I am a big chap but don't like the thought of making myself even bigger lol .
I'll get a freak kit and barrel back and pick my shots more .

Thank you for your replys