Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha or Etek?

Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Balls Of Duty
Aug 28, 2012
Darlington, North East
One of my mates is looking to get a new gun soon but is unsure what to choose between the Planet Eclipse Etha and the Planet Eclipse Etek 4 LT. Any thoughts or opinions will help, it will be his first tourney marker which is why he wants to make the right decision. Thanks :)

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
ive an etek4 and i love it, even though i play mainly woodsball/scenario with it, it depends what he wants to do if hes goin down the tourny route then either one would be good, but if hes toying wiht the idea of woodsball scenario still then he could go for the etha due to the EMC kit as then he could add bells n whistles galore due to the rails, if he can he should try both before buying either as then he could make a choice on preference. im glad i got an etek4 as with using a myth2 regualtor on my bottle noticed its silly efficient on air.

hope that helps

Reactions: Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Balls Of Duty
Aug 28, 2012
Darlington, North East
ive an etek4 and i love it, even though i play mainly woodsball/scenario with it, it depends what he wants to do if hes goin down the tourny route then either one would be good, but if hes toying wiht the idea of woodsball scenario still then he could go for the etha due to the EMC kit as then he could add bells n whistles galore due to the rails, if he can he should try both before buying either as then he could make a choice on preference. im glad i got an etek4 as with using a myth2 regualtor on my bottle noticed its silly efficient on air.

hope that helps
I think it's gonna be a bit of both like UWL and Staargate but also CPPS, but thanks ill let him know about that he was more about lightest and nicest firing rather than just best looking or most expensive etc but thanks :)

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Decisions decisions... I am also looking for my first tourney marker and like the look of the etha more, I like the geo also...

jabba_samurai

London Dragons #14
Jun 23, 2013
I have a etha and shoots really nicly. I have tried double stack (etek) and couldn't get on with it.