Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha problems

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Hi I've just bought an etha I and it seemed to shot fine then now I keep getting skipped shots on trigger pull then it won't fire with fast flashing purple light then it will clear and fire then it won't trigger feels weird like it's not registering pulls now and again especially when it comes to walking the trigger please help must be something simple just don't have the knowledge....

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
You had a look in the manual for trigger adjustment ?

BBSS on/off with/without paint ?

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Yes mate but don't really understand which turns for the best I've just started out And don't know wher it should be sat to work if it even is that it does it with and without paint eyes on and off.

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Ive not changed battery could try this but it seems fine led nice n bright and works

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Tried resetting the board? Any time I get a new gun I always reset back to factory settings.
Change for a fresh battery and give the eyes a clean, too.

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Tried resetting the board? Any time I get a new gun I always reset back to factory settings.
Yes mate done this had bolt out cleaned internals lubed poppet etc I think it's something to do with trigger adjustments but don't have the knowledge on wot todo it just doesn't seem right

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Will also get a click and wot seems like bit of air release but not enough to cycle bolt then maybe it will fire then do same again real inconsistent