Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha problems

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Thanks all can't wait for next walkon it's guna be 3rd one now and loving it more each time wish I started a bit earlier plenty of years left yet though. And one more thing could any one explain dwell and debounce for me positives and negatives effects and do I really need too from stock?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Dwell - the solenoid acts as a valve, supplying air to cycle the marker after a trigger pull. The dwell is the time this is left open to allow air to flow in. Measure in milliseconds, set it to high = inefficient, too low, not sufficient pressure to shoot consistently / fast enough
Debounce is a way of ensuring only trigger pulls fires a ball. Can be mechanical or electronic depending on marker, usually again based on time between trigger pulls

Generally I would stick with stock settings!

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Dwell - the solenoid acts as a valve, supplying air to cycle the marker after a trigger pull. The dwell is the time this is left open to allow air to flow in. Measure in milliseconds, set it to high = inefficient, too low, not sufficient pressure to shoot consistently / fast enough
Debounce is a way of ensuring only trigger pulls fires a ball. Can be mechanical or electronic depending on marker, usually again based on time between trigger pulls

Generally I would stick with stock settings!
Thanks real good explanation helps a lot

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I am soon buying the etha as my first marker I have been Laing for a few years but just used the gun you get given or used mates guns so I just wanted a personal opinion from someone that actually uses the gun and what paint do you fire thanks