Ethnicity in paintball??

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
incorrect black is a shade not a colour

sorry to be a arse

YOU ARE SUCH AN MUPPET!!!!!!!! :D

Where is the word Black mentioned in my previous statement?
Also as using the word Black as a persons colour is not "politically correct", how could it have be used in that statement?
As you correctly say black is not a colour, true black is an absence of colour and the black we talk about is a shade, but then as black is not a colour it also could not be used in the statement above, (oh look it has not been:D).

Maybe you should learn to read more carefully because you now look like a right horse's arse for that mistake:p

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
for what i've noticed there are increasing numbers of oriental walk on players these days

i don't now naff all about tourneys, so i won't pretend i do

but another thing i've noticed is when a site runs a rental day next to a walk on you nearly always see a couple of asian lads in the mix, especially if it's a work outing, and once i saw a day that was nearly all asian lads an lasses

so kinda what i'm saying is, i only ever seem to see asians playing rental, so whay are they not getting hooked like i did?

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
ive seen plenty of asian people playing the sport. At the UK masters 7 man in kettering in July, there was a whole team of them playing! and when i marshall at terry's site, we get a fair few ethnic minorities playing, and they dam well enjoy themselves.

Why is this question being asked though? its this kind of thing that just reinforces the idea that they are different. If they want to play they can, if they dont then fine. Does it matter if you dont see any asian people playing paintball? nope, cause paintball isnt about race or creed, its about playing paintball, and frankly i dont care if the person i shoot is black, white or purple. il still shoot them :)

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Is using the term coloured really the 'PC' term?

It would seem to me that being called 'coloured' would cause more offense than calling someone 'black' or 'Asian'. It suggests that we as 'white' people are the norm and black people or Asians are 'coloured' in relative terms to us as caucasians. Political correctness is do with not causing offense to any group or indeed person within our new, ethnically diverse society but the use of 'coloured' as a generic term for anyone who is not 'white' serves only to lump all the different cultures into 1 group ('coloureds') as present an 'us and them' attitude.

Anyone else have a problem with this?

All together now "ba ba rainbow sheep, have you any wool?..." Might aswell be 'ba ba tweed sheep' as the liberal arseholes who bring political correctness to the masses are nothing but sheep, as well as inevitably being coated in a thick layer of tweed.

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
Guys im half Jamaican and half english so i got the best of both worlds "so i think" but the fact of the matter is im always the minority so i dont notice ,i think the sports fine the way it is i see a few people of colour and asians playing the sport so aslong as im not the only one i dont mind.

Btw the correct term is person of Colour.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
I was trying to fine the words to the song but found this instead

mrmetoo @ ifilm forums said:
when I am normal, I am black
when I am cold, I am black
when I am sick, I am black
When I am hot, I am black
When I suffocate, I am black
When I am ashamed, I am black

When a caucasian is normal, he is pink
When a caucasian is cold, he is blue
When a caucasian is sick, he is green
When a caucasian is hot, he is red
When a caucasian suffocates, he is purple
When a caucasian is ashamed, he is pink/red

so who are you calling colored?

poor caucasians are all getting cancer, refusing to get into a shade, determined to look darker.

when a SINGLE person does this, it might be coincidence, but when an entire race does it, from Russia to South Africa, it is no coincidence.It is natures way of telling them they are inferior

If you think BLUE EYES are anything to write home about, you must first consider that ALL babies are born with blue eyes, and only Albinos, people with growth disorders AND CAUCASIANS refuse to develop their eyes into the human developed form.

the only living thing to ever have the exact same features as the caucasian, is the neanderthal. blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin.

http://www.rdos.net/neanderthal.jpg <---the cousins of the caucasian race

Natural selection has marked caucasians for extinction because of this. NOw they are only 6% of the world population.

Like I said before, the caucasians with substatial intellect have found an escape route from natures genocide of the caucasian race by misceginating with superior races. Failure to do this will secure your extinction, and nobody wants this, which is why white people are increasingly exogenating.

Caucasian men have overwhelmingly chose the Asian escape route with the theory of asian invasion.

Caucasian women have predominantly chosen the Black race as an escape.

Caucasoids are an endangered species. Europe, esspecially Germany has the worlds highest declination of population AND lowest fertility rate.

the ratio of whites who die compared to those who are born is a dwarfing figure. Of those who are born so many mix with other races, and others are infertile, Accelerating the downward spiral.

So, before you cattle brand your self with a swastika, first consider that caucasians dont even belong to the Aryan race to start with.

the only place you belong to is the Caucasus caves in Russia. With the arctic wolves and bison hunters, spear chucking, viking ancestry foetus eaters.
This is a bit too deep for me ;)

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
It would seem to me that being called 'coloured' would cause more offense than calling someone 'black' or 'Asian'. It suggests that we as 'white' people are the norm and black people or Asians are 'coloured' in relative terms to us as caucasians. Political correctness is do with not causing offense to any group or indeed person within our new, ethnically diverse society but the use of 'coloured' as a generic term for anyone who is not 'white' serves only to lump all the different cultures into 1 group ('coloureds') as present an 'us and them' attitude.
So what you're saying is that using one term to bundle many different people with many different cultures from many different countries all together is racist? Hmmm. Like when people from Canada, France, Australia, Sweden, Russia, America and Ireland - despite the many many differences in their attitudes, society, cultures and heritage - are all defined as "white" or "caucasian"? I'll bet you a tenner that my exact Irish/Hungarian/German/French lineage is rarer than the vast majority of "minorities" in my country. But alas, my ancestors were all melanin-deficient, and hence I am a culture-less, ethnicity-less over-priveledged "white" person. Unfortunately, despite my whiteness, I'm still among the class who's "under-represented" in the higher-income bracket and subsequently can't afford to play paintball :rolleyes: