Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Beaker said:
You couldn't make it up - what about the Aborigines then, i think they were pretty pissed when we turned up.

As for Aus, I have an Australian passport as well as UK so I know what exactly what it's like out there ;)

And do you not think theres a distinct difference in life out there tan here beaker?

No doubt the Aboriginies were pissed, but they had to deal with it as so do we, doesnt mean we have to like it tho

duffistuta said:
Seriously, if I have to explain that comment then I'm going to kill myself...look again.
I have looked and can take it in a few different ways, was just asking which way, to be clear?

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
duffistuta said:
Hang on - some guy can afford to buy several houses, so there must be a loophole?

Your logic is astounding.

A loophople in how much money our beloved government is giving him. he cant be older than 25, and you should see some of these houses. He doesnt work, he doesnt rent the houses out. so how does he afford them??

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
TheGurkha said:
A loophople in how much money our beloved government is giving him. he cant be older than 25, and you should see some of these houses. He doesnt work, he doesnt rent the houses out. so how does he afford them??
If you can be sure he doesnt work, then you'll have to go with what i said above, pooling their money together

Or as below, there is no way the govt would fund that

D

duffistuta

TheGurkha said:
1. You don't know he doesn't work.

2. You don't know if he has inherited money.

3. You don't know if his family pays him rent.

If you seriously believe the Govt gives him all that money, you're on crack.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
I got to get out of here...im in a madhouse, i really am.

I'll leave you with this. Some of the things that have been said in here are rascist. There can be no doubt about it. They have been said with eloquence and subversion to hide the fact that they are rascist.

The small mindedness some individuals have shown makes me honestly, sick to the core, and whilst im no angel when it comes to this area, i draw the line at ignorance and downright stupidity.

Im out.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
yeah, must do. i def know he doesnt work. i see him pacing up n down the road lookin as if he thinks he owns the whole street. well he's quarter of the way there i suppose. i bet he'll buy my house when we move at the end of the year. and then he'll rule the world. mo ha ha ha:rolleyes:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
mikey601 said:
And do you not think theres a distinct difference in life out there tan here beaker?
Depending on where you go there are areas being turned into "ghettos" just like the UK. I have seen a guy get punched on a beach for talking to a white girl. I've been to the reserves and seen the problems with drink and drugs too. If you live in the Costwalds the UK seems like a "nice" life, go to some inner city areas it can flip - out there is no different, it's just bigger, much much bigger.

mikey601 said:
No doubt the Aboriginies were pissed, but they had to deal with it
that's an understatment.

mikey601 said:
I have looked and can take it in a few different ways, was just asking which way, to be clear?
Starter for 10. How do you get "non-white" British in the first place

D

duffistuta

TheGurkha said:
yeah, must do. i def know he doesnt work. i see him pacing up n down the road lookin as if he thinks he owns the whole street. :
Cast iron proof then.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Beaker said:
Depending on where you go there are areas being turned into "ghettos" just like the UK. I have seen a guy get punched on a beach for talking to a white girl. I've been to the reserves and seen the problems with drink and drugs too. If you live in the Costwalds the UK seems like a "nice" life, go to some inner city areas it can flip - out there is no different, it's just bigger, much much bigger.

that's an understatment.

Starter for 10. How do you get "non-white" British in the first place

No doubt australia has its bad areas like any country and your far more qualified to talk about such going ons as myself on the topic, but i do find the whole way of life to be far more relaxed and easy going out there than here. For many reasons.

True

Non-white british, let me say again, i have no problems with people coming to live in the uk, not at all, i even have friends in such circumstances. Its the amount and hows its done i feel could be improved.

Mario, please dont type a sentence which is screaming a reply then go, its a bit stupid oh and ignorant, think thats what you used.

Im in no way racist and if my point has come across in sucha way then its by my own fault of not being able to explain myslef peoperly. My bad.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
duffistuta said:
1. You don't know he doesn't work.

2. You don't know if he has inherited money.

3. You don't know if his family pays him rent.

If you seriously believe the Govt gives him all that money, you're on crack.

1. I do. he's always out and about between the house. i can see the street from my computer, oh look, there he is now. pacing.

2. A possibility, however, its quite unlikely, seeing how he told me in a very strange conversation, how he ran away from his parents, to go to America, but ended up here. now he only speeks to his cousins.

2b. he moved into a house within being in the country less than 6months. (he started off in a flat, which he was given.)

3.Quite possible. so thats where THIER dole money goes.

4. I dont do/use drugs, in fact i quite dispise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.