Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EUtopia?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
'People like the UKIP'...you mean tha BNP?
No, the UKIP is a seperate party TJ. Nothing to do with the BNP.

I actually agree with virtually everything the BNP stands for at the miniute but that's a different story (and before all the liberals start screaming 'racist' 'biggot' and all that crap, show a lack of ignorance and actually understand the party's beliefs before you decide they are just the National Front in suits)

The UKIP just wants a Britain to be governed from Whitehall as we have always been, own currency, own laws etc. We can still have a free trade agreement with Europe as we have always done in recent history, we just don't become part of an EU superstate, we remain Great Britain.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Munkeh
So your currently ruled by Westminster... would you rather go back to having your local council rule you? Or how about having having your leader picked from your street and you can govern your own street? Hell lets regress 2000 years and have our own individual tribes and kings!!

See where I am going with this? The problem people have with joining Europe is that on some level they are xenophobic...
To right I am. Got a problem with that? Since when has it been a bad thing to be ruled from Westminster? You read the history books? Heard of the Brisish Empire?

Or put it another way, what benefit is there in being ruled by Brussels? I'd love to know...

I don't want to join a country/state where they don't even speak my language, decide my laws, tell me which people can come in and out of my country, why the hell would I want to? They aren't even on the same friggin land mass!

I don't want the 3rd world countries of the 'EU' pouring their uneducated masses into the welfare state I help provide - why would I? Why is border control a bad thing? Is it because you can wave the xenophobe card at me and I'm supposed to feel bad about it? Well I don't.

I'm just being honest. If you wanted the nice PC views that everyone is told to think, believe and say you picked the wrong cowboy.

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
'People like the UKIP'...you mean tha BNP? At least they have the good grace to be overt racists thugs rather than stealth racists in suits...
I think Teej is likening the BNP to the UKIP.

Yes I have read the odd history book, and do know about the British Empire, but unlike most of Britain I actually look forward not back.

I don't want the 3rd world countries of the 'EU' pouring their uneducated masses into the welfare state I help provide -
God forbid, you could actually help them. That would mean helping another person of a 'different nationality' and not for political or munatary gains! :eek:

Oh and just wondering were you for the war on Iraq?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
RACIST! BIGOT! ;) :rolleyes:

It's the sun ffs, you dont buy it for the articles if you catch my drift :rolleyes:

Also in his press conference yesterday did he not say that we would still get a referendum? which means he can't do it if we all vote against him.....

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
God forbid, you could actually help them. That would mean helping another person of a 'different nationality' and not for political or munatary gains! :eek:

Oh and just wondering were you for the war on Iraq?
Are you freaking kidding me? Genuine asylum seekers - what do you suppose the ratio is of genuine ones compared to piss takers who just want to come in and bleed us dry with credit card and benefit fraud? Seriously, do you know anyone in law enforcement? Ask them to tell you what they think, especially if they work in the Met or CID. I don't know anyone who has a problem with genuine Asylum seekers, but that isn't what we are seeing. We are seeing zero border control and literally thousands of opportunist people heading for a free ride. I don't blame them, I would no doubt do the same in their position. It's the UK/EU policy that is at fault.

War on Iraq, when I thought they had weapons of mass destruction, yes I was. Now, no but then, who could have known, really? Old Sadam wouldn't let us in and at the end of the day it's a doggy dog world. If I've got a bigger stick you can be sure as **** I'm going to hit you with it until I get what I want.

However, in all seriousness I think we should set up some infrastructure there, win some hearts and minds of the innocent Iraq people who do want peace and stability and then leave Iraq to the Iraq people.

If they want to carry on having their friday afternoon exucutions that's their call... :confused: It's their country, let them do what they want. Just don't expect a penny of my money for foreign aid when these people and their neighbours are hacking each other up for their 'God'!!

Originally posted by Ben Frain
No, the UKIP is a seperate party TJ. Nothing to do with the BNP.

I actually agree with virtually everything the BNP stands for at the miniute but that's a different story (and before all the liberals start screaming 'racist' 'biggot' and all that crap, show a lack of ignorance and actually understand the party's beliefs before you decide they are just the National Front in suits)

The UKIP just wants a Britain to be governed from Whitehall as we have always been, own currency, own laws etc. We can still have a free trade agreement with Europe as we have always done in recent history, we just don't become part of an EU superstate, we remain Great Britain.
Sorry, but they are racist, biggoted ****ers, end of story. I understand their beliefs - hate and intolerance ain't difficult concepts to grasp.

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
But a fair few of your hard earned pennies have been spent when the people in the middle east have started 'hacking each other up'. Hell I didn't get a say in whether we should spend all this money on the war or not.

I agree with you on the asylum seeker front. But I don't think isolation is the answer... and to be honest I don't have a clue how to deal with the asylum seeker situation.. World Peace?

One last question then Ben, North Korea? With its WMD and all the other 'crimes against humanity' going on there, what should be done there?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Sorry, but they are racist, biggoted ****ers, end of story. I understand their beliefs - hate and intolerance ain't difficult concepts to grasp.
TJ - you are misinformed...

Goto their website and show me one, just one piece of hatred or racism...

www.bnp.org.uk

and just to be absolutely sure we are both singing off the same hymn sheet here is the Oxford English Dictionary entry for 'racism'

noun1. the belief that there are characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to each race. 2. discrimination or atagnonism towards other races.

Have to go out now, but this has been the best thread on here for months, will reply to all slander later :)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree

One last question then Ben, North Korea? With its WMD and all the other 'crimes against humanity' going on there, what should be done there?
Look I'm just the same as the next idiot with a bunch of views so who knows. I will also hold my hands up and say I am relatively uninformed about N. Korea...

Ultimately I think what I am trying to say is that I think people with one set of beliefs should live in one place, people with other beliefs should live in another.

It would be great if everyone could get on but the simple fact is we don't. That's just human nature. No point flogging a dead horse, integration of beliefs and cultures just doesn't work. You have to either imvade and conquer and instill your beliefs on others (as the Christians and Conquestadors did etc) or just leave people alone.

That doesn't mean that all the belief systems of the world can't get along, just I don't think they make for the best bedfellows. After all it is only human to want to be around like minded individuals.