Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EUtopia?

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
I think TJ is 99% right Ben. The BNP is a front for racists and xenophobes to vent their anger at a multicultural society where everyone isn't white and English born and bred. Now the UKIP are just a watered down version of this, with ultimately the same goal.

To keep Britain for the british only and no-one else!

D

duffistuta

He's not misinformed, they are a shower of hate-filled ****s...as for your challenge, how's this...

From 'Reality of race' By Nick Griffin, BNP Chairman, May 2003

"Mankind is divided into races, and those races, while sharing many common features of humanity, are innately different in many ways beyond mere colour. Whether those differences are God-given or the result of evolutionary pressure is irrelevant"

"The most important first consequence of our acceptance of innate human differences is our recognition that nationality, while it is influenced by many factors including shared loyalties, common history, religious heritage and personal identification is first and foremost decided by ethnicity"

And as for asylum seekers, the BNP seems to be a little selective.

"... if the remaining 40,000 whites of overwhelmingly British stock facing brutal persecution in Robert Mugabe's Marxist hell-hole all wanted to come to Britain, we would welcome them with open arms. They are our kith and kin, they share our values and our culture"

Evil ****s, the lot of them, as is anyone who supports them.

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by Ben Frain

Ultimately I think what I am trying to say is that I think people with one set of beliefs should live in one place, people with other beliefs should live in another.
So who should live in Britain then? Christians? Atheists? Pagans?

I think the underlying statement stems more from 'People of one colour should live in one place'.

D

duffistuta

That doesn't mean that all the belief systems of the world can't get along, just I don't think they make for the best bedfellows. After all it is only human to want to be around like minded individuals.
Eh?????

Maybe you do, I want to meet people of all backgrounds, religions and cultures and talk to them, learn about them, and from them...I guess I'm not human then.

What you, and the BNP, preach, is thinly veiled facism as far as I'm concerned.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
duffistuta, erm, you just proved my point. That isn't racism is it? He's not saying that all white men can't jump?

He's just stating the obvious fact that we must acknowledge the fact that we ain't all the same. Not better, not worse, just all different.

Look at it this way, if I put two people next to each other, one is a black man and one is a white. How do you describe each to me? Does that mean you are a racist? No you are just citing the first obvious difference between two people. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with either one.

I happen to share some of the beliefs of the BNP, and for that you have by defauly branded me 'Evil ****s' - who's being a biggot and unaccepting now?

Munkeh, you REALLY are totally misinformed about the UKIP, seriously, go visit their site. They are NOT recist in any way shape or form and it is your attitude (the PC brigade) that is trying to emtionally bully people out of voting honestly in a common sense issue.

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site

Ultimately I think what I am trying to say is that I think people with one set of beliefs should live in one place, people with other beliefs should live in another.
Wow... so you just dicriminated against millions of people who live in the UK who do not belief in your beliefs. Now, by your definition you gave us earlier, that would make you a racist no?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by duffistuta
Eh?????

Maybe you do, I want to meet people of all backgrounds, religions and cultures and talk to them, learn about them, and from them...I guess I'm not human then.

What you, and the BNP, preach, is thinly veiled facism as far as I'm concerned.
Well fair play to you, if that's what you want, go for it. That's why we all got a vote at the end of the day. If I'm the minority then I'll live with the world as other like it, gotta love democracy :)

And just to be clear, I aren't preaching anything. I just gave my personal opinion on something. Last I heard it was a free country and I didn't mean to offend anyone.

D

duffistuta

Ben, read your definition of racism again, then read what I posted. Now, if you can't see that by your own conditions, the BNP has proved themselves to be racists you are either.

A - A moron

or

B - A wilfully obstinate moron

D

duffistuta

Well fair play to you, if that's what you want, go for it. That's why we all got a vote at the end of the day. If I'm the minority then I'll live with the world as other like it, gotta love democracy :)

And just to be clear, I aren't preaching anything. I just gave my personal opinion on something. Last I heard it was a free country and I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Now that IS funny - it is a free country, but the party you so whole-heartedly support want to deport all non-whites! How's that for freedom!

I do love democracy - you support the BNP, so you obviously don't.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
TJ - you are misinformed...

Goto their website and show me one, just one piece of hatred or racism...

www.bnp.org.uk
wow just because a website says nothing on racism, you think there not racist?!

On the UKIP front i beg to differ, they are racist - they got kilroy on board :D:D:D:D:D:D

My opinion is, labour have done a lot for this country, and made it a far better place then the tories ever did. The tories are the ones that got us into this mess in the first place signing us up to the common marketplace. Labour HAVE to carry on because the tories were sellout's.

Tony is a good man and i reckon he knows what is best for the country. He's got my vote ;)