The Home Of European Paintball

EUtopia?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Are you aware of the fact that less than 20 years ago, being a paedophile was considered a sexual preference, just as homosexuality?
I never looked upon homosexuality as a preference anymore more than someone being born with a club foot, as far as I am concerned it's an unfortunate abnormality which the PC'ites and poofters try to have us believe is merely another form of human expression...but that's another story :)

D

duffistuta

>>>Just because I (or anyone else) agree with something (or even lots of things) a person or group of people says on one or more subjects doesn't mean I wholeheartdely endorse every single policy of desire they may harbour.

It is just convenient for you to lump and label anybody who doesn't subscribe to your views as part of some sub human borderline retarded group of cross burners that should never be listened to. <<<

I'm sorry, but did you or did you not say that "I actually agree with virtually everything the BNP stands for at the minute"? Are they not your EXACT words?

In which case, I take it you agree with the resettlement of non-whites, and the fact that the non-whites who refuse to leave these shores be treated as second class citizens in the job market, because they are cornerstone BNP policies, as you should know, as you were the one who instructed people to go to their website where you assured us we would not find anything racist.

I have hugely different views from a lot of my friends and colleagues - ask Robbo, we argue about most things constantly - and I don't lump them any into any group of anything, but it seems to me that you're trying to squirm away from admitting that you're a racist and, as I have said now on several occasions, that is contradictory with your posts advocating support for the BNP and claiming that they were not racist...now which bit of that are you struggling to grasp? Or is it the case that my 'John Lennon rhetoric' (or facts, as some pedants might choose to call them) is unclear?

Seriously, go and find some blacks and asians and explain to them that while you're not racist, you do feel that they should move back to 'where they came from' or else risk being turned into second class citizens.

D

duffistuta

For the benefit of everyone who's getting bored

If you think I'm being harsh and not listening to you, then how about we try this:

1. Do you think non-whites should be re-settled?

2. Do you think non-whites should be treated as second class citizens in the job market?

Now if you answer 'no' to both of those questions, I would humbly suggest that your comment about agreeing with virtually all the BNP's policies was misguided, because they are foundation policies of that party. I would also suggest that your claim that the BNP is not a racist party was also incorrect.

If you answer yes, then fine - you are a racist, we'll agree to differ and go our seperate ways.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ben, in the immortal words from some film somewhere, 'don't turn up to a gunfight with a knife'...you gotta address the fundamental point Steve is making, that of agreeing with 'virtually all' of the BNP and then claiming not to be a racist....answer this and you can move foward, unless you do, all you are doing is appearing to be evasive and or contradictory !!!

D

duffistuta

Yep...and that'l be the same police force that released him and the same system he's going to sue.

Anyway, let him whose Govt does not keep prisoners for 7-months without telling the Red Cross cast the first stone...:p

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
There are advanatages to belonging to an integrated trade block that go beyond the benefits of free trade.

As the Economist Lester c Thurow pointed out "He that controls the largest trading block gets to write the rules of world trade". As part of the EU Britain gains a great deal more influence in the world from a economic power perspective.

For example: When the USA backed down on its illegal Steel Tariffs this was not because we asked them nicely but because the EU as a whole let them know if they wanted a trade war "bring it on" (to coin a phrase :p ). Britain on its own had insufficient economic muscle to make the USA back down but the European Union together did. This saved British jobs.

I'm pro-EU for non-idealistic reasons. In the real world might is right and since belonging to the Union increases our power resources it is in Britains interests to be in.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
For the benefit of everyone who's getting bored

Originally posted by duffistuta
If you think I'm being harsh and not listening to you, then how about we try this:

1. Do you think non-whites should be re-settled?

2. Do you think non-whites should be treated as second class citizens in the job market?

Now if you answer 'no' to both of those questions, I would humbly suggest that your comment about agreeing with virtually all the BNP's policies was misguided, because they are foundation policies of that party. I would also suggest that your claim that the BNP is not a racist party was also incorrect.

If you answer yes, then fine - you are a racist, we'll agree to differ and go our seperate ways.
No that's fair enough. I would answer no to both those. And my claim to support virtually all they stand for was perhaps a little over excited...HOWEVER...

Take a look at 'our policies' on their website (half way down, left hand side). Here is a quick 'yes' vs 'no' of what I think on each point...

1. Immigration - time to say no - I agree

2. Europe - back to British independance - I agree

3. Law and order - I agree

4. Economy - putting British workers first - don't agree

5. EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement! I agree

6. AGRICULTURE - quality before quantity! I agree

7. HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all! I agree

8. TRANSPORT - time to invest! I agree

9. ENVIRONMENT - NO to pollution! I'm on the fence

10. FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people! I agree

11. PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers! I agree

12. NORTHERN IRELAND - NO to sectarianism! Don't think I agree with that but don't know enough to say for sure

13. DEFENCE - no more cuts! I Don't agree. I do think we should spend more on defence but I do want US bases here and I don't think we need national service.

14. FOREIGN AFFAIRS - Britain's interests first! I agree.

15. DEMOCRACY - letting the people decide! I agree

So as you can see, that is what I based my initial statement of agreeing with the BNP is based upon. I do agree with virtually everything they say in their 'policies' as listed on their website. I don't think any of the things I agree with make me a racist or a biggot. If they do then I am both and I am not ashamed of what I believe in.

I hope that clarifies my stance.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by duffistuta
Yep...and that'l be the same police force that released him and the same system he's going to sue.

Anyway, let him whose Govt does not keep prisoners for 7-months without telling the Red Cross cast the first stone...:p
Regardless, if Brussels is prepared at this stage of the game to attempt to use naked power to hide their own corruption does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy about the future? (Consider that a rhetorical question 'cus I promised to stay out of this thread and after this post :rolleyes: I'm going to.)

And I'd be willing to make a friendly wager on just how success any effort to sue turns out.

Hotpoint--characterizing the EU as nothing more than an "integrated trade block" is, coming from you, more than a little disingenuous. But at least it's on topic. :)