Events as they happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Morning all,

Things have been changing in the back ground for some time now, and now is the time to let the masses know.

When a major event happens it is never easy getting reports of things as they happen. Scored get posted on here by many of you guys but we never really know what is happening, let's be honest we all want the gossip! So I have asked Jamie Beadle who plays in the USA and Canada to become our reporter at the major events he attends. Jamie hails from the UK and spends most of his time in the air flying backwards and forwards. So he is perfectly placed to give u she inside scoop on what is happening at the events.
Jamie is going to do a blog while at the events and some player profiles of up and coming stars that he meets or knows. He will be giving us all the gossip as it happens and what it is like being an Englishman playing abroad.
For those of you that don't know Jamie, you should be ashamed and beaten within an inch of your life, below is a profile to give you some back ground on him.

So welcome Jamie as your new role of P8ntballer Ambasador and reporter!

Full name:
Jamie Beadle

Nickname:
J-bird, Jaygo or Trigger (many get picked up on the way over the years but these are the one's that have stuck)

Playing number:
141 or 14 for the leagues that only allow 2 numbers

P8ntballer screen name:
Jamie Beadle

D.O.B:

Current teams:
X-Factor, HKarmy, Vancouver Thunder, Ronnie Hollington's Mayhem Malita

Time playing paintball:
2012 is my 7th year

Previous teams:
Redskins, Tigers Am, Notorious Kids, East Coast Irritant, Outcast forTY (US), Relentless, Destiny (US),Stealer's, London Tigers D2, Wolverhampton Warped, Somanc, Stoned Assassins (US), Manchester Method, Crossfire (Brussells), Hollywood HK (US), Portland Uprising (US) and a few others over the years.

What you do when not traveling the world shooting fools:
Spend time with my Family and friends, Come up with new ways to make money, Work on my cars, Party and live the dream and I'm always up a NPF Bassetts Pole on the A-ball field.

Best part of playing ball abroad:
Waking up each day and not knowing were i will be the next and being able to compete at the highest level with-in the sport and have some of my best friends around me along with being able to go to some awesome places around the world!

Worst part of playing ball abroad:
Leaving my Family and close friends behind and it becomes hard to hold down any serious relationship.

Most memorable game:
I have to many to choose just one but i would say one of the best moments in paintball for me so fare was taking 3rd place last year in Nppl Chi town with Uprising. This was my first Pro medal and when A-Mart from X-factor put me on the roster for HB this year.

Worst game:
I was playing with Destiny in San Diego 08. We made sunday and drew Miami Rage D2. If we won we would go through to quarters or maybe even the final's i dont quite remember. I was in the corner and after about 6 minutes of a 7 minute game i tryed to make something happen, it didn't quite go to plan and Rage managed to hang the flag with seconds left.

Status
Not open for further replies.