The Home Of European Paintball

Ever been hit in the rollocks?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by ThunderCat
Not in the rocks, but one bounced off the end of my todger playing rec-ball a few weeks ago. Didn't hurt too much though :) thank god for site guns being tuned low :D
iv'ehad that twice now:( still don't where a cup though:D :rolleyes:

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Piper189
i personaly have not...but a guy we were playing with got shot on the left one and started pissing blood. He went to the doctors later that day and the doc told him (while his grandma was in the same room) to ejaculate 2 times a day (thats letting up for him) and if it didnt clear thsy were going to have to "drain" him. Luckily though he didn't have to be "drained" and he still plays, with a cup now.
Didn't they prescribe a nurse to help with the ejaculation? ;)

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
i was marshalling 2 weeks ago when i got hit in the bo*****s. i looked down to inspect the damage but luckily, i had put a spare armband in the front of my trousers just incase a customer lost theres! and it turned out that my manhood was saved! yey!

:D

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
I was playing in a big game last summer and standing around with about 25 guys waiting for something to happen. Out of nowhere comes a long shot that hits me square in the balls. Luckily it didn't have much velocity on it. Nevertheless, I had to sit down for a bit due to the pain. Now I've got a promising new carreer singing soprano in a local band.:eek:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Philip
Didn't they prescribe a nurse to help with the ejaculation? ;)
hehe :D i do believe someone has been watching road trip :D

Originally posted by jack
...theres! and it turned out that my manhood was saved! yey!:D
you + manhood = two words i never thought i'd hear in the same sentence :D

The pain only lasts a few minutes so i really don't see the point in getting a cup.

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Twice!! Both times whilst marshalling. First one wasn't too bad as the punter wasn't too close. the second time well, a punter in a trench putting marker over the top and shooting blind, I went over (made sure I went from diagonally behind to reduce the chances of being shot) to tell him the obvious when all of a sudden a twig breaks under my feet, punter jumps.....turns round.....and shoots one square in me nads from about 5-6 feet.......OUCH!!!!!
That was it for me, next day was straight down the sports shop for a box (and they ain't that uncomfortable to be honest as long as you buy the right size, those who buy one's too small coz there too stupid to read the size on the packet, or, too big coz they wanna impress they girl behind the counter get what they deserve :eek: ;) :cool: ). Luckily enough 4 me they had a sale on so I got it for £1.50, best investment ever. I rekon if u say 10p per shot to the nads it will have paid for it's self by the end of the summer. Damn punters :mad: :rolleyes: :p :D

Cro