Every picture tells a story

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Dskize
Weekend laugh

Theres loads of people on this forum who I deal with or speak to regulary or who are just well known who I have never met in person - There's always a mental image there though so im just curious who you visualise when your pm'ing or posting to certain users whether it be from there user name or from there general forum persona, avatar - whatever
example -
Robbo

know what i mean :D

That particular man in the photo is Lenny Maclean, a well known bare-knuckle fighter (was also in Lock, Stcok and Smokin' Barrells) and actually moved in around the corner to me a few years back not long before he died. He allegedly had over 3000 fights and he said he won them all, he did actually lose a few but standing at something like 6ft 3ins and over 20 stone, I wasn't gonna be the one to tell him of his slight oversights.

A doorman I used to work with some years back once told me something that always made me laugh, he said, 'Pete, when you do the door (bouncing to you Yanks) you will always hear about reputations, and you will find the reputation is ALWAYS bigger than the man himself....except for one man, Lenny Maclean, life just doesn't prepare you for when you meet him'.

I never did get to meet him but I did see him around a few times and he made Mike Tyson look like Julian Clary....oh my God !!!!
320 pound of uncooked violence.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yeh iv'e got the vids of him fighting roy 'pretty boy' shaw - he was some machine . (R.I.P) the guvenor

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
you can pick them up on E-bay there pretty crap quality but interesting - i had a look after reading a couple of books on him.

and heres you matey :D