Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everyone loves a pump...

silver-fox

What happened SGT. Splatter
Jun 13, 2011
Brighton
I recently went paintballing with the guys from work, I thought it would be good to give the old Phantom tourney an airing (first time in 10years).
It still could keep up with the site infernos, but could not hack the BT guns on fully auto setting. It did wipe the smiles of a few peoples faces when they got shot out by me. Only thing I did miss was the siphon tanks.

Patellon234

Mar 6, 2014
Bradford , West Yorkshire
The reason why people think that pumps are more accurate , is that when you have semi gun you just drop heck alot of paint on your enemy and with pump you wait till you know that you'll get the best shot as possible and then shoot , so you concentrate mor about your target to get that right spot to take him out :D
Atleast what I think :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Also they dont uave the recoil to throw the next shot off. But as you said people concentrate more when playing pump as that first/second shot must count.

Nov 20, 2011
Never shot any of the old school pumps! Nearly had my hands on a sterling once but things got in the way! Shot the empire sniper were as and loved every minute of it! Thinking about getting one tbf so suppose this threads very well named everyone does love a pump

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I admit i dismissed the empire sniper as a yet another company jumpingon the auctocker/sniper pump band wagon. However after holding and feeling @I used to good.Honest ' s one it felt so smooth and nowhere near as heavy. I am now highly thinking about getting one next month.