Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Everyone loves rotors but do I need one?

Discussion in 'Hoppers' started by r3venant, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    I didn't have any issues with my standard prophecy to be honest, I had a Z2 as well and it was equally as good.

I tell a lie, I once switched my original prophecy off when running to mug someone, ended up poking him in the back with the barrel and he walked. It's caught on video somewhere, I was pleased for about 0.5 seconds and then I got lit up. I think what happened was I caught the switch with my mask or something.

r3venant likes this.
  2. Bulmer898 Active Member

Bulmer898
    Message Count:
    I've gone through 2 hoppers, a torque one which ended up annoying me because of its constant motor sound (good enough hopper though), and a Empire prophecy v2 which sadly the motor has just about given up and isnt feeding the balls :( so now im buying a rotor anyway...

3. r3venant New Member

r3venant
    Message Count:
    Agh, everything comes back to the rotor dammit! :)

4. KP01 Well-Known Member

KP01
    Message Count:
    When I was looking to buy a loader I was in a similar position to you. Rotors are expensive and I was trying to save money so I was looking at alternatives but in the end I went for the rotor. It's a great investment and I've never had any problems with mine in the two years that I've been playing so they're definitely worthwhile :)

5. OldTurk Platinum Member

OldTurk
    Message Count:
    Have a look at the New Pulse RDR , I bought one just before christmas and it runs like a dream

6. movingcanvass couldn't stay away!

movingcanvass
    Message Count:
    Are there any shops that offer finance options for a pulse rdr? ;-)

7. georgeharry Member

georgeharry
    Message Count:
    Which is better the virtue spire or the rotor? I have have seen a review saying that the virtue spire has a wider lid so easier to refill in game situations. This draws me to it, as well as the fact that its cheaper!!! But the rotor has the anti-jam slider underneath the loader and looks much nicer. What do we think? Virtue spire or just a rotor and get a speed feed?

8. outkastmike CUMBRIA

outkastmike
    Message Count:
    I have had a Rotor since they were launched a few years back and other than an occasional jam it's been one of the best paintball related purchases i have made in the 20+ years i have played paintball.
    For me it does everything exceptionally well......it's tough as nails and the batterys last forever and it simple to use,clean and is foolproof.