Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everyone loves rotors but do I need one?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I didn't have any issues with my standard prophecy to be honest, I had a Z2 as well and it was equally as good.

I tell a lie, I once switched my original prophecy off when running to mug someone, ended up poking him in the back with the barrel and he walked. It's caught on video somewhere, I was pleased for about 0.5 seconds and then I got lit up. I think what happened was I caught the switch with my mask or something.

Reactions: r3venant

Bulmer898

Apr 7, 2012
Croft, North Yorkshire.
I've gone through 2 hoppers, a torque one which ended up annoying me because of its constant motor sound (good enough hopper though), and a Empire prophecy v2 which sadly the motor has just about given up and isnt feeding the balls :( so now im buying a rotor anyway...

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
When I was looking to buy a loader I was in a similar position to you. Rotors are expensive and I was trying to save money so I was looking at alternatives but in the end I went for the rotor. It's a great investment and I've never had any problems with mine in the two years that I've been playing so they're definitely worthwhile :)

georgeharry

Jun 22, 2008
Which is better the virtue spire or the rotor? I have have seen a review saying that the virtue spire has a wider lid so easier to refill in game situations. This draws me to it, as well as the fact that its cheaper!!! But the rotor has the anti-jam slider underneath the loader and looks much nicer. What do we think? Virtue spire or just a rotor and get a speed feed?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I have had a Rotor since they were launched a few years back and other than an occasional jam it's been one of the best paintball related purchases i have made in the 20+ years i have played paintball.
For me it does everything exceptionally well......it's tough as nails and the batterys last forever and it simple to use,clean and is foolproof.