Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everyone please read

Previous/Cached Pages - Everyone please read

Guys,

Certain people appear to be having problems with the board and are only seeing old/previously cached pages. We are aware that this is affecting a small percentage of users and are looking into it. If you're one of the affected ones, bear with us. We'll get it sorted as soon as we can.

Peace.

TJ

A

admin

old/previously cached pages

With regards to the problem of some people seeing old pages on the board, we have modified it slightly which should stop browsers using the cached version of the page.

If anyone is still experiencing the problem then please leave a message in this thread.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Sorry admin, Nothing has changed on my computer every time i log on i see the same page telling me there is 80 members and the last member is rancid, It takes me 5 mins to find new threads:confused: :confused:
I have also noticed something and I don't no If Its related If I go to user settings and choose to have "pages per post" instead of forum default it never changes. - Help.

A

admin

Make sure you are surfing the board with cookies, and have cookies enabled within Internet Explorer.

Is your ISP AOL? They sometimes serve old copies of pages from their server to make it look like you have a fast connection to the internet and to reduce the load on their servers. (this is called a proxy server). This may affect the board.

Regards

Admin

kartmann187

Kick your arse
Jul 9, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
IE6

If people want a real smooth ride on the internet then download Internet Explorer 6... its the dogs nads... just use the default settings and your have no problems....:p

ormei

Jul 9, 2001
LISBON-PORTUGAL
Visit site
Changes

Hi,

I am also having problems with old pages.

I also can not change the date in my profile, buddy list, subscribed Threads, etc.

What sould be the problem?

Tanks in advance.

Rui Carneiro

PS. If you can, please change my team name on signature from (Grave Diggers) to (Tsunami), because i can't.