Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Its more likely he has no air. He was sent an air bottle, which had zero on the gauge, but found there are a few shots in it still. He is using this air to test it.

In short, needs more air, and paint before we can tell if he has bought a lemon or not
Yeah I was just getting overexcited at having a new toy, the pressure left in the tank isn't enough to tell anything.

Can you not get to a local site and borrow some air and buy 100 paintballs before you go for a walkon?
I'm going to try and get over to Predator Paintball if it isn't peeing down with rain tomorrow, sorry to waste you guys' time.

Tom195

Mar 9, 2010
Newcastle, England
Does anyone know anywhere in the UK which still stocks backcaps for the mini? Contacted KEE and most other places and they are either out of stock or not even stocked
Cheers for the in advance if anyone knows

Tom195

Mar 9, 2010
Newcastle, England
I think

Just Paintball
LiPS
Gunsmoke Paintball
Fat Bobs
Thanks
I contacted Just Paintball ages ago and asked if they could order one in, they told me they would but after multiple times of asking they still haven't so I'm not going to bother asking again. I just checked Gunsmoke and the LiPs paintball websites and Can't find the part? I know Fat Bobs sell the full accent kit so that may have to be my last resort

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Thanks
I contacted Just Paintball ages ago and asked if they could order one in, they told me they would but after multiple times of asking they still haven't so I'm not going to bother asking again. I just checked Gunsmoke and the LiPs paintball websites and Can't find the part? I know Fat Bobs sell the full accent kit so that may have to be my last resort
It is far better to actually call these places than just look on their website.

If you can forgive Just Paintball, PM Thib on this forum and Im sure he will sort you out.

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
In short, needs more air, and paint before we can tell if he has bought a lemon or not :D
Gassed up the tank properly today and the pressure barely even moved. I had another guy fire it whilst I kept an eye on the gauge and it was hardly twitching. I'm thinking; no lemon.

Reactions: Bolter

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
So I just had my first day of paintballing with my Mini, and it was awesome! The day didn't start great though; I couldn't chrono above 240fps, and adjusting the velocity via the back cap caused leaks from the back cap in some positions. I took out the bolt assembly and cleaned everything, and I also swapped out the V3 poppet for the V2 one I'd replaced as this was the only modification I'd made. I then only lubed the o-rings of the parts which were either moving or had something moving against them (i.e. the poppet, bolt, and boltguide tip), as there'd previously been lube on the large bolt-guide o-rings and the back cap o-ring. This solved the problem and it fired at 335fps, from which I adjusted down to within the field limit. So, could the poppet have had anything to do with the backcap leak, or was it more likely the lube I cleaned off of the static parts? I've since put the new poppet back in at home and screwed around with the back-cap with the marker aired up, and there were no leaks.

Also, although the day was awesome it wasn't without hiccups. It broke paint 5 times over a case and a half (half of this was Sterling Mace, half was Shield; only the Mace broke), so I intend to follow the guide to make the marker gentler on paint. A few things that I'd like spelled out though; what is blowback, and how will I know if my marker doesn't cycle?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
In regards to blowback in a mini, the early minis used to suffer with blowback, its when the balls in the breach would be blown up the stack causing paint to break, they resolved this by changing the poppet (v2) then refined that (v3) further by including a small spring totaly eliminating blowback.

did the paint you were useing break in the breach or the barrel?

If your marker doesnt cycle it wont shoot at all.

Reactions: Bolter