Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure how I'd tell, there was paint in the hopper's halo though so I'm guessing it broke far enough back in the marker to get up the feedneck. Breach I guess?
Could be anything from blowback to an odd shaped ball mate. To test for blowback, take hopper off, put two balls in the feedneck. Fire one shot and if the second ball flies up and out of the feedneck and lands somewhere behind you, then there is a blowback issue :D but I doubt its this.

Vitamin D

KU Nemesis / Celtic Banshees
Jul 20, 2011
Berkshire
www.facebook.com
Hey,

I am the president of Keele Paintball Society and a couple of years ago we got a grant to buy a bunch of markers. The old president brought 5 minis (1st or 2nd gen, not sure which, how do we tell?) which work great but are very temperamental. We just got a small sum of money for maintenance and possibly some new kit, but wondered if it would be better fixing the old minis instead.

We just spoke to JustPaintball about this and they mentioned that the new 4th gen markers are much more reliable now. So we were thinking of the possibility of buying the version 4 boards, poppets, springs and solenoids to put into our 1st or 2nd gen minis that we have. As this would be a cheaper alternative to buying replacement minis.

The issue is that I don't want to spend a large sum of the societies money checking to see if it will work, if I can help it. So my question is, have you ever heard of this working or have any advice on how to improve the reliability of the v1 or v2 minis?

Many thanks :D
Vitamin D

Vitamin D

KU Nemesis / Celtic Banshees
Jul 20, 2011
Berkshire
www.facebook.com
What do you mean theyre not reliable? What happens? X
We are having issues with quite a few things. Some of the boards are having problems because after we set them correctly they have a habit of changing the settings later in the day. We are having solenoid issues on a few of them and also a few have blowback problems too (as described in a previous post).

We keep them well maintained and clean them after every use.

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
We are having issues with quite a few things. Some of the boards are having problems because after we set them correctly they have a habit of changing the settings later in the day. We are having solenoid issues on a few of them and also a few have blowback problems too (as described in a previous post).

We keep them well maintained and clean them after every use.
Id be inclined to send a lovely parcel of minis to kee action sports explaining your problems and see what the say, before you go ordering loads of bits. Theyl look after you, always had a good service and advise. X

Reactions: Vitamin D