Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Updated parts: Virtue OLED board has been released.

Features

HARDWARE FEATURES
Power Efficient Organic OLED Display
Bolt Cycle Tracking Lube Monitor™
Live Rate of Fire Meter™
Zero Power Drain
Enhanced Processor Timers (more accurate settings and performance)
Audible Speaker
Battery Monitor
Wireless 2-way RF Upgradable
10 Million Operations Per Second
PC USB to COM Port Upgradable

SOFTWARE FEATURES
NEW Four Player Profiles – Adjustable custom saved presets.
NEW Easy Trigger Programming w/ Fast Forward Trigger Scrolling and “Backwards” Power Button
11 Fully Adjustable Modes of Fire - Semi Auto, PSP, NXL, Millennium, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Burst Mode, Ramp Mode, Select-A-Mode and Training Mode
NEW 8 Drill Modes
NEW Training Mode – Semi Auto Training with a Real-Time and Peak Rate of Fire Indicator.
NEW Status Prompts - OLED screen displays the status of your gun: “Lube Me”, “Low Battery”, “Eye Malfunction”, “Eyes Off”, “Loaded” and “Reload”.
NEW Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity – new setting controls processing power devoted to monitoring the trigger as the gun shoots faster.
NEW 10th Millisecond Dwell Adjustment
NEW 10th Millisecond Debounce Adjustment
NEW 10th BPS Rate of Fire Adjustment
NEW Game Timer - Up to 60 Minutes
Selectable Anti-Mechanical Bounce
NEW Selectable Anti-Breech Bounce Eye Logic
Adjustable Eye Delay
Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed
Adjustable Ramp Percentage
NEW Adjustable Ramp Shot Count
NEW Adjustable Ramping Reset Time
NEW Selectable Post Breakout Mode
Adjustable Anti Bolt Stick
NEW Adjustable Burst Shots
NEW Adjustable Auto Shutdown Time
NEW Selectable Audio Options
Adjustable Closing Dwell (Mini) and Eye Mode (Breakbeam or Reflective – Shocker)

OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
Boot Loader Software (for future home updates)
Factory Reset - quickly reset your board to Factory Defaults.
Forced Shot w/ Eyes Enabled
Tournament Lock - Lock all settings using a dip switch to make your gun tournament legal.
Saved Settings - All settings stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is removed.
Instant-On - Marker is on and ready to fire instantly, even while pre-boot and boot screens are showing.
Idle Auto-Shutdown - After 10 minutes of inactivity your gun will turn off automatically to save battery life. This setting is adjustable.
LED Ball Status Indicator

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
I must admit having a OLED on a mini looks pretty cool and much more user friendly. IS it really worth the dollar though. If someone gets one it would be good to see their opinions #:)_

Edit: ouch $190 at that !

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well of course it will be a great board, its just will it do anything different to the stock board that makes that much difference at a tournie. If you want a new shiney shiney for your gun, and you want it to cost half as much as the gun, then go for it. To me though, its more settings to mess around with, and more things to chuff up.

So in short, it will be great, will work really well, but if you fiddle around too much, dont come crying to me :)

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
so its OLED but you still have to open it to change modes? or has the button place changed in any way? also, at 190 that is actually about 30 dollars less expensive than my second hand mini!

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
I would need a new board to play the masters 10 BPS rule :( the OLED looks great but will be saving for a while. Stock: 10.5bps :S By any chance if you increase the BIP settings so much, could it drop to 10BPS? or is this a retarded question.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I would need a new board to play the masters 10 BPS rule :( the OLED looks great but will be saving for a while. Stock: 10.5bps :S By any chance if you increase the BIP settings so much, could it drop to 10BPS? or is this a retarded question.
No its not retarded, but no it doesnt work like that Im afraid :)