Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EVERYTHING MUST GO ( ACID WASH LV1.1 , DYE Orangetree Rotor, Strange SFT Shocker, Grillz, VIO etc)

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Hi for sale is everything Im not going to use anymore. Need it all gone preferably picked up at cpps this weekend coming!

Preferably not wanting to post items for the hassle sake but can do if necessary.

Proof pic in link folder.

Postage not included

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hoibdphdzuyc0ih/AABsxj96nDDgNH9Jse0BICqya?dl=0

First up is the LV1.1 Acid Wash Green!!!!! (sold)
This gun is in superb condition with no real signs of rub or anno wear at all, tip is perfect and the whole gun itself has only shot just over 2 boxes of paint. This gun comes with everything from new ( spares and lube not touched) one allen key missing. Hard case hasnt had the wrapping removed and comes in original cardboard box too. This gun looks amazing in person and not that many made!!!

Strange Shocker SFT with Freak set. (sold)

This had a service about 2 years ago from Gommie and hasn't been shot since, cant say much about it as I have no clue really. Everything is there and there is another reg fdor it too. Complete set of freak set and spare barrell tip too. Bit of paintball history!!

Dye Orangetree rotor (sold)

Not much to say other than its a hopper that works, slight fading round lid and neck but no suprises from use really.

Virtue VIO (£60)

Good condition lens has a few scratches but nothing that impedes vision so is perfectly usable as is. Sold as is in picture.

V force Grills 1x Black 1x White (£60 White £50 Black)

White mask has chin strap and visor included still in wrapping. Also has good lens with a few small marks.
Black mask has dynasty strap and a spare clear lens which is usable. Mirrored lens is pretty tatty.

Bunker Kings pack (sold)

Not alot to say, all velcros are good and works well. 4+3 I think.

Laysick Pack (sold)

4+3 Pack, not used much in good condition, velcro is like new.

Eclipse Arm pads Large (sold)

Good condition, nice and clean and no fabric rub.

Eclipse bounce vest Large (sold)

Only worn for 2 events practically new. Great condition size Large

Feel free to contact me 07879474133.

Last edited:

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Standard board and it was shooting when I last used it. Ill chuck a battery in and check, but I just couldn't ever be bothered doing the dwell etc. Say £60 for the gun and barrel, will look at selling inserts separate.

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Turns on and noid is clicking on the trigger pull. That is all I can tell you sorry but I would think that a couple hours fiddling with it and it should be running as a shocker should.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick