Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evo Cocker Trigger Prob

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
ive had this cocker for a while now... and on occasion it seems that the trigger sticks... but when i take the trigger frame off, everything is fine. also when i turn the gas off, the trigger seems perfect not one bit of it sticking, ive lubed it up and its still doing it. i was wondering if it could be something else.. i use Co2 mainly and the cocker itself has a reg that works with both Co2 and Air i think.... the other thing is the cocker works on Air spot on not a single trigger problem... sould it be that the Co2 canister hasnt warmed up enough and is freezing in my gun??

please post back

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
ive had this cocker for a while now... and on occasion it seems that the trigger sticks... but when i take the trigger frame off, everything is fine. also when i turn the gas off, the trigger seems perfect not one bit of it sticking, ive lubed it up and its still doing it. i was wondering if it could be something else.. i use Co2 mainly and the cocker itself has a reg that works with both Co2 and Air i think.... the other thing is the cocker works on Air spot on not a single trigger problem... sould it be that the Co2 canister hasnt warmed up enough and is freezing in my gun??

please post back
Have you tried called Belsales?

Their web site is www.belsales.co.uk or email Brian at DangerousBrian@Belsales.co.uk

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
The CO2 could be making your 3 way orings swell. That's about the only thing I could think of if it's working fine except with CO2.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
When a trigger sticks on a cocker 9 times out of 10 its normally the 3 way which is catching, as said above it could be the o-rings swelling with the use of Co2.

The best bet would be to take the 3-way off and give it a good clean, and possibly replace the o-rings and give it a lube.