Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Exalt Speed Feed Problems?

Jordon Towns

FULL KIT FOR SALE
May 24, 2015
Wirral
Exalt speedfeed.jpg

Just picked up a new Exalt speed feed for £20, yet to play with it but seems real stiff...

You cant physically pour the balls in as it is so stiff and when you try to load the paint as usual 20 or so balls get stuck on top though there is still room for a lot more inside.

Anyone have any experience with how to deal with this?

Thnaks

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
View attachment 46527

Just picked up a new Exalt speed feed for £20, yet to play with it but seems real stiff...

You cant physically pour the balls in as it is so stiff and when you try to load the paint as usual 20 or so balls get stuck on top though there is still room for a lot more inside.

Anyone have any experience with how to deal with this?

Thnaks
Been there mate, when I still had a rotor. You just had to pour your pod vertically so the paints can push through the feed gates, when you have a few balls left just pour it from an angle. Hope this make sense.

Reactions: Jordon Towns

Jordon Towns

FULL KIT FOR SALE
May 24, 2015
Wirral
Hi StoneSoldier, i've just uploaded a video of it here. As you can see, I have lock lids which hold a little more but they easily fit in without the speed feed. The Rotor has about 5-10 paint in it as you would while playing but alot gets stuck on top. I can barely manage to get all paint in with normal Gen X pods but I don't really like them and prefer the lock lids.

Video link if hyper link didn't work

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hi Jordan

I would that is a normal thing happens to be honest, definitely nothing to do with the speed feed

the Dye rotor holds 190 balls
and the dye lock lids hold 160

I bet if you shook the loader and pod together all the balls would fit in your loader.

Jordon Towns

FULL KIT FOR SALE
May 24, 2015
Wirral
Thats what I thought, must be the way the speed feed creates its own pocket of space when all fingers are pushed down. I have tried shaking it and does seem to go down marginally but you still lose a fair bit of balls for nothing.