Excalibur vs. Ir3

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I am surprised Paul didn't recommend a Viking

Originally posted by Baca Loco
instead of either marker you mentioned. (Otherwise Paul is absolutely correct across the board)
AKA do have a new ultralight Excal and regular one isn't particularly heavier anyway but Viking has almost all the virtues of the Excal and when you begin to compare prices, typical tourney field sizes these days and new AKA software why not go Viking? You won't be outshot and better yet more balls will go exactly where you want them compared to an Angel.

And, oh yeah, Micah is actually almost correct except that muscle growth bit. If a few ounces of gun weight is gonna put some meat on his bones he clearly needs the exercise. ;)
Well the viking does rock, but for a change I thought I'd try and pick a marker out the 2 suggested. but yeah give me a choice between viking and angel (lcd,IR3..whatever) I'd choose a viking... oh wait, I did! :D :D :D

Paul.

Micah

Re: I am surprised Paul didn't recommend a Viking

Originally posted by Paul_collier
Well the viking does rock, but for a change I thought I'd try and pick a marker out the 2 suggested. but yeah give me a choice between viking and angel (lcd,IR3..whatever) I'd choose a viking... oh wait, I did! :D :D :D

Paul.
I'm lazy. What's the price difference? I kinda want to sell what will soon be a back up cocker (made up of spare bits ... but they dont look spare if that makes sence) and buy another cool 'gun ... So I was thinking about the UL Viking ...

Talk me out of it Paul :D :D :D

-Micah

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Re: I am surprised Paul didn't recommend a Viking

Originally posted by Micah
I'm lazy. What's the price difference? I kinda want to sell what will soon be a back up cocker (made up of spare bits ... but they dont look spare if that makes sence) and buy another cool 'gun ... So I was thinking about the UL Viking ...

Talk me out of it Paul :D :D :D

-Micah
Check this link for Vikings in the states. http://www.paintballnorthwest.com/smtpaintball/paintball-guns.html

In the UK go to

http://www.alphapaintball.co.uk

I went for a half milled diamond dust.

NOt sure how much you can pick an angel up for in the states, quite a bit more then this though I think! The price differance between the Viking and Excal is around $400.

Paul.

Jules

D
Sep 25, 2002
Bath
Matrix

Why not a beautiful new matrix lcd? They are excellent, and the efficiency problem the led had is fixed in the lcd, and they ae very shiney :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Matrix

Originally posted by Jules
Why not a beautiful new matrix lcd? They are excellent, and the efficiency problem the led had is fixed in the lcd, and they ae very shiney :)
Efficiency maybe sorted but reliability is still a problem.

Paul.