Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Excuse me If I'm thick

Okay I got a strange Message tonight from Young Sparklie Chick [maker of extremly good cookies but I am yet to taste this fine confectionary]
She started of by saying do I want to be a wookie. Okay with my build and beard I get asked this quite frequently. but never By somebody who has never seen me.[unless theres more photos from kennys revenge circulating then I know about:eek: ] On further investigation it appears that once again I have been Volunteered for something which I have no knowledge about.
From what I can tell Dangerous Brian and Mr Tv star John Bonich have decided I would make an Ideal Wookie [Cheers for the vote of confidence guys:( ] at some strange star wars scenario day. Okay I know that It Is being held in March next year But where the hell is it being held and when exactly.
Come on guys I have agreed to being a wookie, now help me out and tell me when and where I am meant to be a wookie. If I know a exact date I judge when to stop shaving for that all over fur jacket look;) :D ;)

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Wookies in Paintball? is it really a good thing?...

...probably not..but who cares :)

at least u weren't volunteered for Jabba the Hut....

Star Wars the paintball scenario game is being scheduled to take place in March 2003 (probably towards the back end) at Sparklie Chicks Maidenhead site...

If everything goes according to plan we're hoping to have some spectacular FX...not quite sure about working light sabres tho...

So let the Wookie in you come out :)

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
Okay I got a strange Message tonight from Young Sparklie Chick [maker of extremly good cookies but I am yet to taste this fine confectionary]
She started of by saying do I want to be a wookie. Okay with my build and beard I get asked this quite frequently. but never By somebody who has never seen me.[unless theres more photos from kennys revenge circulating then I know about:eek: ] On further investigation it appears that once again I have been Volunteered for something which I have no knowledge about.
From what I can tell Dangerous Brian and Mr Tv star John Bonich have decided I would make an Ideal Wookie [Cheers for the vote of confidence guys:( ] at some strange star wars scenario day. Okay I know that It Is being held in March next year But where the hell is it being held and when exactly.
Come on guys I have agreed to being a wookie, now help me out and tell me when and where I am meant to be a wookie. If I know a exact date I judge when to stop shaving for that all over fur jacket look;) :D ;)

...........what????? sum1 volunteered u for it???????.......
dam, who could that be..........:D

sorry dude, thought you would wanna be included, sounds like its guna be fun if it goes ahead.
you were the tallest baller i could think of at the time as well so .:) i think

anyway, if yuh dont wanna then dont matter, she'll just look for sum1 else.

we thought u'd make a good wookie, guppy agreed as well, after all, she has seen your hairy butt :eek:

Originally posted by Hotpoint

Dunno about Vader but I definitely see myself as Emperor Palpatine :)

Suggestions on what famous 'baller I clone for my Army of Imperial Stormtroopers :D
Oh dear I think its time that hotpoint brushed up on his star wars mythos. The stormtroopers are normal people recruited into the imperial navy from around the empire. Why do you think that Luke Skywalker was going to go offworld to join the Imperial Navy. The clones were only part of the clone wars [although clones do make a reappearance later in the series with the creation of the dark-trooper[sounds a bit like a warped sportz thingy don't it]]

yes they would. you should have seen the trouble I had trying to persuade a fancy dress hire place to rent me a mr blobby costume for kennys. they still wouldn't let me when I said it was for a fun run. damn you fancy dress hire places
Well at least i have about 6 months to make my own costume this time.