Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EXL Update....

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
Legion

Just spoke to the guys. They said that the legion were superb!!

A more than a match for any EXL team and probably most of the NXL teams.
Shock or Dux next tomorrow afternoon. Should be good!! Nexus have Ignition tomorrow morning. Cmon the brits!!

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
A 5 minute penalty is a major. Acording to the Xball rulebook -you can get a major penalty for playing on (advanding or with an obvious hit), shooting over 325, or intentionally shooting a judge. You can also get one for unauthorized clothing... whatever that means.:rolleyes:

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Yep it was a 5 minute major penalty according to my dwarf on the spot

They gotta take the lumps - the ref made a decision and you got to play it.

Not taking it away from the Tigers - you can only beat whats put in front of you - and they certainly did that convincingly

18-2 - that just about says it all - I think most teams will lose by big margins to the Legion machine - unstoppable it seems - no way of slowing them down either!!

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
"As much as some might like to think that the Tigers 'turned it' on second half it seems that the boys in blue had a bit of a run in with a judge and got themselves a 5 minute penalty."

Hi Mark,
we only won 4 games while the penalty ran down and we had won 3 in a row before the penalty was incurred and then another one after. We did change our game at half time and under fear of death from Big Pete did indeed turn it on.

Good luck Nexus and Shock for tommorow

Peace - over and out from the Dam :cool: :cool: :D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Sykes - I guessed that they must have done something different - as I said not taking it away from El Tigres!!!

(Ok I was baiting)

But thats paintball!!!

Good luck in the next round!!

little g

Jun 5, 2004
Dirty $outh
Visit site
nexus vs ignition

nexus 9 - ignition 7

apparantly nexus were awful in the first half but came storming back in the second! :rolleyes: :D

They are due to play either ton tons or joy later on today

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Woot wooooo Nexus! :D

Apparently they did a Tigers in this game and scored the last 6 points on the trot...

...however - there is relatively high chance they could meet the tigers again if they win their next game against Tontons or Joy :D