The Home Of European Paintball

EXL Update....

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Tigers

Yep 9 - 8 against Ton Ton really good game with us having another flag hang just a few seconds away.

Joy game was also much closer than the scoreline portrays (11 - 5).

Legion are monsters! and won 14 - 3 against Joy, with Joy hitting them really hard but aways just missing the point.

Time for one last coffeshop break
:cool:

Tha bunker monkey

Contract Killa
Jan 1, 2004
Durrty $outh
Visit site
I watched as much as i could of the EXL.
The RL just dominate the EXL.

Just think Dynasty played one team in open X-ball and won 13-1. Obviously and no disrespect to that team they are basically a novice team having fun and having an experiance in open x-ball and was expected to lose.

Then you have some if not THE best pro teams in Europe battling out and the ruskies win with scorelines like 16- sumthing

I watched the tigers game against ton ton really good game and enjoyable to watch.

THe Game was that i enjoyed the most was
Nexus and Tigers. Awsome.!!! Quality play by Tigers behind you guys all the way. (but still loadza Respect to Nexus)

TIGERS ARE GRRRRRRRRRRRATE!!!!

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Big thanks to the Brits.

Just got back from the Dam, what a weekend:cool:
Just want to say a big thanks to all the British teams that came and supported the guys during our games. Really lifted all the guys to a better game, unfortunately not as high as Russian Legion, or Joy (although keep looking over your shoulder Magued):D
A big thanks to Nexus and Shockwave for two great games, and to Laurent and Ton ton, that was the best game I've watched let a lone been part of.
See you all at the next leg of the EXL.
Steve( the very tired and slightly p*ssed off because I'm back home and the guys are living it up in party town) coach, London Tigers:(