Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

expansion chambers

magblaster117

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I am consideringexpansion chamber for my gun. Are they worth the 100 some on dollars to buy and pay to have installed? Any suggestions on chambers and place to by them? Places to get them installed? I live in the northen illinois area about an hour from chicago if anyone knows of paintball places near there.

~

magblaster117

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
?

if i use a small bottle i will only get one chamber wont i? but if i get a x chamber i can get 4,6,8 more chambers. shouldnt i go for the x chamber, even with the cost, i save more co2. ???????

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
First question: what type of gun do you use.

Second question: for a hundred dollars you could buy a decent reg, have you thought of that option. This way if you decide to upgrade to copressed air later on you would already have a reg.

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
dont bother getting an x chamber save a few more $$ and get a vertical reg a realy good one for co2 (if thats what u are running) is the male palmer stabalizer.

you may need to get a new hose kit to fit the reg/x chamber

but you dont need to pay some one to do it there realy easy to fit it just screws into the ASA.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Expansion chambers are by no means worth the price. For the same money you can get a screw in nitrogen tank which is far superior in function and is useful in markers you're likely to want to get in the future. Spend your money with that in mind. I for one would go with nitrogen, for that price range either a 48 or 68 cubic inch, 3000 psi steel tank.