Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Expensive Paintball

like any thing else thats worth it's price tag if you don't have a money tree in your garden then it's some thing you value and appricate because it cost you.

I think if it were to become more accesable price wise we would have more regular juniors as they are very reliant on their parents for funding.

yes I think we would all like to see cheeper goodies, just look at the vewing figures of this thread.

but who wants to lose the quality:(

Its that of a trully mass market :(

Ok so do we put it in the water, subliminal tv stuff ah I know we bribe the simpsons guys.

lets face it who dosen't watch the simpsons

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
Although paintball is expensive i believe that those people who charge the prices are doing good for the sport.

This is because to get backing from outside corporations you need money.

Look at skate boarding they charge me £60 for 7 layers of wood glued together. I could build that myself, however you are paying for top quality craftmanship that will be reliable.

In time prices will go down but because there are very few companies that make products to a high standard there is more demand and more pressure on the company to keep to these high standards we see in front of us.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
When I first played paint ball (13 years ago) it was even more expensive. If memory serves me right I was paying something along the lines of £1.50 ($2.25) for 10 paintballs and this was on top of the £25 ($37) for the site fees.

Paintball can be as cheap or expensive as you like. When I do punter days I have spent from £30 ($45) up to £70 ($105).

Evne the marker are not really that expensive. They do last a long time (if properly looked after) and there is always someone willing to give you a good price if you want to sell it.

Plus paintball is a whole days fun. I usually spend £50-70 if I go out on the beers. Other hobbies are even more pricey. Go-kart racing is like £30 for half an hour.

Maybe playing in a team is more expensive but if you dont want to spend that amount of cash stick to rec-ball.