Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

extreme sport, yes

energizer

Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Yes friends paintball is by all definitions an extreme sport. The posibilaty of death is there although small it is present. The fact we are with the VANS tour is a start. The TV stuff will come just don't expect it to be live, never will be taped and edited with v
oice over comintary(sic):D L8

energizer

Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
sport

Sloth there must be a reason you are a sloth. Maybe in your eyes its not a sport but thats why it is ranked above snowboarding in number of people doing it. Wake up and get a grip that should be easy for you you are a sloth.:cool: :D

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I don't understand that at all...

How can golf, fisihng, snooker, archery and anything else non strenuos be classed as a sport then and paintball not?

A sport consists of a challenge/form of competition along with physical doings

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by energizer
Yes friends paintball is by all definitions an extreme sport. The posibilaty of death is there although small it is present.
HOW!?!?!? There's no way that anyone can die playing paintball unless you fall off a cliff or something.

Then again, I don't think paintball is extreme.

-Tyger

chudley (lssb)

bouncing hotdog member
Jul 18, 2001
banbury uk
Visit site
HOW!?!?!? There's no way that anyone can die playing paintball unless you fall off a cliff or something. :mad: :mad:

take 1 marker and 3 ball's shot the 3 ball's over a bunker ( just say on a muggin) at 1 unexpected player in the back of his head and u may be lucky 2 c him walk off the field luckly the safety in paintball is of a high standard.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I saw a decent chappy get blatted in the back of the head - wasn't point blank either and he got knocked out, suffered concussion. Though I'm still yet to see someone get killed while I'm on a field

Oh, you could drown playing paintball maybe :eek:

Read earlier that if you get hit without a mask on by a p'ball on the cheekbone, it can push your eye out of its socket quite easily - test done on a human replica face