Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F.A.O Mark Cox, Mike form Brum.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
I'm slowly moving (actually quickly) moving away from bling for something that actually works :p

Like the red to black one, is very nice :)

The eye covers out for them yet Paul?

Dave

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Testimonial

Originally posted by Angel Killer

my viking with was/eyes, scm and all the goodies broke one ball all day and one game when we were about to start i realized i didnt fill my tank and was like oh crap i only got 2100 psi but i figured that would be enough. shot all 7 pods like nothing!

well just thought i would let you guys know

--Angel Killer
:D

Paul
:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
yeah i tried smartecosses viking at CC, trigger was the easiest trigger ever to walk, but again...the blingage factor is to low, and thats all that matter these days aint it:p
I concede, yes it is a large factor these days :(

Let me just read that bit again,
Originally posted by cockersrule
yeah i tried smartecosses viking at CC, trigger was the easiest trigger ever to walk
ahhh... that's better:)

Paul

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Yep, those pics were taken prior to fitting the eyes, covers and razor blade triggers! :cool:

Hopefully their new owners will take some pics :D

Paul
Hopefully that black and red one belongs to Mr Cox then :D dropping a halo to him at Uttox on Sunday, may be able to blag a try :p

Dave

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Really really like the red to black :) am sorely tempted towards a no nonsense marker at the minute, sick of having problems with the bling markers I have had :(

E-blade my cocker.... or keep it as a spare mechanical and buy a Viking... hmmmm

Dave

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i really gonna have to have a go on one of these vikings soon. ive not heard a bad thing about them yet.....cept a couple of people not liking the looks :)

oh yeah, i seem to remember that paul used to a have a pritty bling impy himself at the begining of the year, all purple to blue fade, milled body and every up grade possible....now what did happen to that....erm i bought it :):D