Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F.A.O Sid (Cams) & Jinxy

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Hi guys just wandering wheather u've got the photo's that Alien(Leon) from the pimps sent u? & wot u think of um?
Id like ur comments on um so i can learn in making um beta(if poss:confused :D ).
If u've got the new Pgi mag (may) wot do u think of the photo in the middle row on the far right in exposed section?(i dont want to spoil it for people that dont have may's edition yet!).
im quiet chuffed with that one (i like the challenge of taking piccy's of fast moving stuff).
In fact when i get it back im gonna get work to print it big & frame it with the others.:)

P.s Jinxy when is the web site gonna be ready with the updates?
Is any of my piccy's included?i may be up for hire at a
reasonable cost with pott bitchin included!
;)

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Gogger
yeah yeah yeah. f(l)ame at last. it still ain't grown back yet:(

HAHAHAHAHA,well if u were like the doctor ud have lots more to cover it up or shoot ur self & become someone else(be a beta player?? :D ud never replace me!!!;) :D .

I liked ur atvar thingy b4 beta (ur a homo) can i have it??:D

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Thanks

Styles

Thank you so much and Alien for sending the photos, they are excellent, not had a chance to go through both disks yet but I will get there.

We are in the process of updating our website so we will use your photos for our tournament section.

Thanks again.

Sid

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Hi styles mugger,
Yep got your pics, thanks for that.

Their great pics and im making you number one pic man for SAD World Web Site regarding the Midland Master and any other matter you wish to cover.

If you take the pics I will put them on the web site, that’s for sure. I look forward to see the next batch of pics from you.

Im going too keep all the pics and then transfer them to disk as a later stage, so keep sending them.

If no one has seen them, then go to www.sadworld.co.uk so real go pics if I say so myself, but don’t tell Styles that his head is already to big :D

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Their great pics and im making you number one pic man for SAD World Web Site regarding the Midland Master and any other matter you wish to cover.
If you take the pics I will put them on the web site, that’s for sure. I look forward to see the next batch of pics from you.
Im going too keep all the pics and then transfer them to disk as a later stage, so keep sending them.
If no one has seen them, then go to www.sadworld.co.uk so real go pics if I say so myself, but don’t tell Styles that his head is already to big :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliments it means a lot 2me & expect more work from me(i'll pay u all later!;) ).
Hardie-its cos Sid payed me not to! i heard that u carry a vanity mirror on the field if u know sumone's takin piccy's of u (like Robbo-especially in his younger days!) ;) .
Please tell me that coz ive normally got a small head but now its normal size-for about a month or two!:D