Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F5 2nd sept

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Brilliant day, good reffing hard games well done to the players, refs, organisers & anyone else who needs a pat on the head :) Great playing against pro teams, it gave us a chance to shoot pro's & grin without laying out ££££'s this i like :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
As donk said, A Fantastic Event yet again.

Big thanks as always to the Sosta clan for letting us ruin their front garden again, Big Thanks to all the teams, everyone played fair and welcome to The Firm and Disruption who both played this for the first time.

Thanks go out to Kee and Empire for the most excellent equipment that we wear and use - Cant wait to play again with my lush XSV Axe !!.

See you guys soon.

Phil
Redskins

Aug 30, 2012
As donk said, A Fantastic Event yet again.

Big thanks as always to the Sosta clan for letting us ruin their front garden again, Big Thanks to all the teams, everyone played fair and welcome to The Firm and Disruption who both played this for the first time.

Thanks go out to Kee and Empire for the most excellent equipment that we wear and use - Cant wait to play again with my lush XSV Axe !!.

See you guys soon.

Phil
Redskins
hi phil just browsing n c u play for redskins. i used to play for kestrels down dragonslair and the team stoped now and now im looking to play tournements again just woundering if u needed a new player?

thanks michael