Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F5 and 2011

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
hank you for all the calls about 2011 asking what is happening.

Some exciting things are happening in 2011 F5 will be played in USA i will let everyone know who the promoter is soon as its all finalized .
Also a series in Portugal , Spain and Germany and of course Further North of England.
The Portugal series will be promoted by Emboscada, the north of england will be held by Rich Harris .
I will let everyone know who the German and Spanish promoters are soon as things are finalized

The new all singing all dancing Website goes live in the next couple of weeks
The site will have a fully functional database that will calculate all the results from anywhere an F5 tournament is held it will sort a teams stats and compare them in several different ways , worldwide stats country stats and regional stats you can even compare your stats to any other team in the world , And yes there will be a world champion team at end of year based on overall score + kills and buzzer points.

I will let everyone know on here when it goes live

We have several Companies asking to sponsor the stats side of things IE: the team with most eliminations in one game will win a prize .
I am sorting all the packages out and will let everyone know soon as its all finalized.

We will require teams to register next year and each team member will get a card this will be free and will help on the discipline side of things .
Teams will be able to register via facebook or the new website , We have also taken into consideration that somtimes teams struggle financialy to compete so players can play for other teams as well as thier own , as long as they are registered and the opposing team has no problem with it.

Any companies interested in sponsoring the series please get in contact with me and i will explain which stats are left to sponsor.