Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F5 field layout for sunday 17th April

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Good field layout today, any chance next time of removeing the block at the bunker and moveing it to one side so they have to make a move to get buzzer instead of just haveing to reach up?

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
The field will stay mostly the same each time with tweaks to the teabags and snake.
We are working on a template using sketchup which is a free 3d modeling tool made by google .
When we have have finished it will be available on the F5 website under media what you will be able todo then is look around the field in 3D and also make your own field designs.
Sketchup is totaly free and its very easy to use with many tutorials.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
To be honest, I would prefer to see a different field layout for each event.

Making it different each time is much more appealing.

I also agree that the centre brick should be off to one side, forcing a move to press the button rather than just standing up...

Wingy...

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Yeah would like a change eve so often. I thought I played it before but the snake convined me otherwise. To have no block at the buzzer would mean a dedinite field change as you wpuld never make it near with both tall towers crossed up

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
To be honest, I would prefer to see a different field layout for each event
Making it different each time is much more appealing.

I also agree that the centre brick should be off to one side, forcing a move to press the button rather than just standing up...

Wingy...
the brick buy the buttons does need to move. As for totally changing the field at each event I say no just little differences will do. The last events field was the best it made the games different and very changing.