Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

F5 & INFAMOUS CLINIC 30/06/13

Discussion in 'Formula 5's' started by phil-boy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. phil-boy UK Redskins

phil-boy
    Message Count:
    I would like to say a big BIG Thank you to John Sosta along with Jackie and Danielle for sorting out the Infamous Clinic yesterday.

It was a lovely day and to meet and train with Damien and Brad from Infamous and Rich Telford from XSV was very good - these guys had loads of time to speak with everyone there and they seem to enjoy the day and atmosphere and their first playing of the F5 Format.

Was good to see everyone that came along and I hope that everyone learned as much as I did.

Thanks again to Empire and Kee and the Sosta Clan.

See you all soon.

Phil

Stigma, Thinman and Nicky T like this.
  2. Stigma Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!

Stigma
    Message Count:
    I can only agree with Phil on every level, it was a great day out and a pleasure to get to meet and play with the likes of Rich, Damien and Brad.

Unluckily our team had a lot of personal commitments this weekend, so only three of us made it there. However the Sosta family (and I MEAN the family J) and all other teams and players made sure we felt home and welcome from the minute we arrived. Its great being sponsored from a company that still has family values like they do.

A huge double thumbs up from London Samurai – and we are looking forward to see you all at the Millennium Series in Basildon this weekend.

Nicky T and Thinman like this.
  3. Thinman Samurai MV Captain

Thinman
    Message Count:
    Agreed, a great day all round and was made to feel very welcome from start to finish.
    Massive thanks to Empire and Kee for arranging the day and to Rich, Damien and Brad for their invaluable advice.
    Great to meet new and old teams alike and for those playing Mills this weekend, Good Luck and see you there :)

Nicky T and Stigma like this.