Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F5 & INFAMOUS CLINIC 30/06/13

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I would like to say a big BIG Thank you to John Sosta along with Jackie and Danielle for sorting out the Infamous Clinic yesterday.

It was a lovely day and to meet and train with Damien and Brad from Infamous and Rich Telford from XSV was very good - these guys had loads of time to speak with everyone there and they seem to enjoy the day and atmosphere and their first playing of the F5 Format.

Was good to see everyone that came along and I hope that everyone learned as much as I did.

Thanks again to Empire and Kee and the Sosta Clan.

See you all soon.

Phil

Stigma

Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!
Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
I can only agree with Phil on every level, it was a great day out and a pleasure to get to meet and play with the likes of Rich, Damien and Brad.

Unluckily our team had a lot of personal commitments this weekend, so only three of us made it there. However the Sosta family (and I MEAN the family J) and all other teams and players made sure we felt home and welcome from the minute we arrived. Its great being sponsored from a company that still has family values like they do.

A huge double thumbs up from London Samurai – and we are looking forward to see you all at the Millennium Series in Basildon this weekend.

Reactions: Nicky T and Thinman

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Agreed, a great day all round and was made to feel very welcome from start to finish.
Massive thanks to Empire and Kee for arranging the day and to Rich, Damien and Brad for their invaluable advice.
Great to meet new and old teams alike and for those playing Mills this weekend, Good Luck and see you there :)

Reactions: Nicky T and Stigma