Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Facebook group

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Definitely publicising the for sale section here should help drive traffic. Site activity must be a tiny percentage of what it was in the good ol' days. Got any stats on that sort of stuff?

It's interesting looking back at a few old threads and seeing how many people are now banned. A softer touch with the ban stick might help too?

Reactions: The Dead Dodo

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Definitely publicising the for sale section here should help drive traffic. Site activity must be a tiny percentage of what it was in the good ol' days. Got any stats on that sort of stuff?

It's interesting looking back at a few old threads and seeing how many people are now banned. A softer touch with the ban stick might help too?
Forums worldwide have fallen victim to facebook, it's just a slicker platform especially for mobiles.

On the topic of banned people, we could probably have an amnesty of sorts but at the same time a lot of people were banned for good reason. Some for personal reasons I'm sure but when in someone's house, live by their rules I say or suffer the consequences. It's amazing how many people see the forum rules as an opportunity to test them, I'm very much of the opinion that if people want to act that way there are plenty of other places for them to do it. I run another facebook group where it's a case of "you're here because we allow it" as opposed to "you're here because we want as many people as possible" and it does very well. 1400 odd members and 1100 active members which is a massive proportion. We actually had 2400 members and the group was shut down but of those 2400 only averaged 800 active monthly and now with just over half the people it actually feels twice as busy.

Reactions: ant290 and Stan

jim1962

May 18, 2019
Not had Facebook before but have set it up to find out what’s going on .
I have put in a request to join but do I have to have the same name on facebook to get accepted.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Not had Facebook before but have set it up to find out what’s going on .
I have put in a request to join but do I have to have the same name on facebook to get accepted.
No. Anyone’s welcome, as long as their names not Jim.

PS Having said that in jest, a check of the log shows that a Jim was rejected recently.
They don’t have a photo (perhaps a locked down Facebook account) so may have failed the criteria check to be a real person / paintballer etc

Last edited: